THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re going to Stagger Steph & Dlo’s minutes. One of them will be on the floor at all times. Dlo probably leaves at the 6 minute mark...Steph plays the whole 1st...sits beginning of the 2nd...Dlo plays the whole 2nd....they close out the qtr together etc.

I figure that but when Steph is off the floor where are they getting offense from? D'Lo can score but he's not a guy who's gonna kill his man off the dribble every time & they may have the worst spacing in the league. They are gonna have huge problems scoring the ball when Steph is out

I figure that but when Steph is off the floor where are they getting offense from? D'Lo can score but he's not a guy who's gonna kill his man off the dribble every time & they may have the worst spacing in the league. They are gonna have huge problems scoring the ball when Steph is out

Dlo will get buckets against a second unit, and distribute. Burks can put it in the basket too. GRII projects to be a decent spacer. And when WCS comes back...he can finish *** a vertical threat. Conceptually, that works.

Tried to told y’all the Mystics would not win it all. Not enough depth on that squad.

Just posting this so people can reply back to “DO IT IN A GAME YOU COWARD” and tell me that even Dwight Howard shoots threes in warmups.

Remember trying to tell dudes Joe Johnson might not make it til December....

He’s fighting for the last roster spot.

Tried to tell them man... He's not a NBA player anymore.

Barbershop media thinks every mid 00s scorer “deserves” a spot on a roster. Even in their late 30s...despite obvious evidence that they can’t keep up with the modern nba :lol:.

I see dudes talking about Jamal Crawford, Melo, Iso Joe, Jr Smith etc “easlily deserving” roster spots :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom