THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden is going to make sure he's in the conversation for mvp. Not that he deserves it, but I'm truly convinced that it's his first priority. Harden is Sidney deane with a beard... He would rather look good and lose than look bad and win.

Weird way to spell OKC Russell Westbrook

Has the Lakers’ strength of schedule been discussed in here a fair amount? Yes. Was a lot of that discussion in response to Lakers fan chest puffing and acting like the team already is in a class by itself? Also yes. There’s two sides to every story.

In any event, I have to give some credit to Frank Vogel. The biggest surprise with the Lakers to me so far is how well the players other than Bron and AD have been performing. They all look comfortable with their roles and bought in. That’s usually a sign of good coaching.

Has the Lakers’ strength of schedule been discussed in here a fair amount? Yes. Was a lot of that discussion in response to Lakers fan chest puffing and acting like the team already is in a class by itself? Also yes. There’s two sides to every story.

In any event, I have to give some credit to Frank Vogel. The biggest surprise with the Lakers to me so far is how well the players other than Bron and AD have been performing. They all look comfortable with their roles and bought in. That’s usually a sign of good coaching.

The Lakers schedule has been brought up, but the chest pumping has been twice as loud (by the Media and by anti ALA). They have been playing well, but let's wait until the are really tested.

Danny Ainge said it best. It's two great players, and everyone else falls in line.

We gotta have a discussion about the Jazz....

In the last 10 games they’ve lost to the Grizzlies, double digit loss to the Wolves, 19 point loss to the Pacers, 20 point loss to the Bucks, were down by 26 vs the Sixers then just lost by 25 vs the Lakers.

In the last 10 games they’ve lost to the Grizzlies, double digit loss to the Wolves, 19 point loss to the Pacers, 20 point loss to the Bucks, were down by 26 vs the Sixers then just lost by 25 vs the Lakers.

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Nice to see they flexing out Warrior TV games :nthat:

giphy.gif

Discussion has already been had. They look better on paper. Before the season started, I said a few times that they weren’t gonna be as successful as believed

If ever anyone had a complete career character arc, it is this guy Vincent Lamar Carter

If you told me 10 years ago this guy would still be in the league and playoff teams would want to trade for him as a solid rotational bench piece, I would've called you crazy

This guy!

CheerfulPoliticalIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

You guys don’t have to watch every game during Christmas. The warriors game is the perfect time to catchup on other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom