THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Middleton has definitely improved and grown in his role this year. Interested to see how he’ll show out in the playoffs cause he kinda shrank offensively last year.

We gotta stop this. First off, it was an accident. Yes, a fatal accident, but an accident. They happen.

Second, he was an instrument verified pilot.

But like I said at first, it was an accident. Have you ever driven in really strong winds? On ice? Dense fog? Or even safe conditions but without a seatbelt?

Because every one of those COULD kill you, and then we'd all be questioning your judgment, wishing you didn't... and it would accomplish nothing. Accidents happen. Thay doesn't mean be reckless, but we don't need to vilify that pilot while we make potentially fatal decisions weekly, sometimes daily.

Gonna be honest...I stood up for the pilot the same as you originally. My uncle is a private pilot as well and has flown for close to 50 years. I spoke to him after it happened and he believed it was 100% the pilot’s fault and that regardless of whatever he was told he should have never put the helicopter in the air that morning.

We gotta stop this. First off, it was an accident. Yes, a fatal accident, but an accident. They happen.

Second, he was an instrument verified pilot.

But like I said at first, it was an accident. Have you ever driven in really strong winds? On ice? Dense fog? Or even safe conditions but without a seatbelt?

Because every one of those COULD kill you, and then we'd all be questioning your judgment, wishing you didn't... and it would accomplish nothing. Accidents happen. Thay doesn't mean be reckless, but we don't need to vilify that pilot while we make potentially fatal decisions weekly, sometimes daily.
True

Was there to watch Beal drop 55 tonight ... He actually played a pretty bad game lol ... Turned the ball over 3 times down the stretch and didnt shoot in the 4th or OT on the final shots ...

I'll take the atmosphere though ... Pretty cool for my first Wiz game in a few years ... Place was semi crowded for a Monday night ...

Also, the refs were terrible ... All I kept thinking was live betting on sports is going to make refereeing nearly impossible ... It looked like the one guy had money on the game for sure ...

Told people that this kid was the goods and was one of the better players in the draft

Damn I need to be a GM lol

Everyone knew he had the talent, it’s the character concerns and inconsistency. He’s been inconsistent as hell this year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom