THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, should be a good debate:

What is your DPOY criteria?? It is an award that can go to diff guys based on that.

From this game until the clock hit 0:00 in game 7 of the 2016 NBA finals, Steph was the best basketball player in the world
B735A19B-BD16-4CB6-97DF-9726D53A86DF.jpeg

Serious question, should be a good debate:

What is your DPOY criteria?? It is an award that can go to diff guys based on that.
Varies by position.
As a guard/wing, being able to switch and guard 1-4 effectively on ball, disruptive and active hands off ball

As a big, blocks and shots altered. Gravity inside where people don’t challenge. Being able to switch outside and not be a turnstile.

With that being said, Simmons is the DPOY but no one wants to have that conversation lol
4B1E2AE1-91FF-45EF-BDFA-6BAC53505A97.jpeg

Yeah they were bad too, but to be fair, we already knew they would be severely overmatched on the wings.
You right at the same time that doesn’t completely excuse bojan making only 1 shot and Ingles has been trash for most of the season as much as that sucks to admit

since that game the rockets are 9-2 with wins vs the mavs, pelicans, lakers, celtics, jazz. the losses are getting blitzed by the suns on a b2b without westbrook, and a 35 foot buzzer beater from bojan and the jazz.

I was so wrong about this.
I need to see what this looks like in the playoffs but I’m eating crow right now.

I was so wrong about this.
I need to see what this looks like in the playoffs but I’m eating crow right now.

lot of basketball still to be played. playoffs are a different animal when teams lock into a strategy to defend you. a lot of Russ' looks in transition will dry up, but if teams really try and pound us in the paint, you're opening yourself up to fast break opportunities. it'll be interesting to see how teams defend harden too with no one in the paint. jazz can't try that goofy **** playing behind him because you're conceding wide open 3s all game.

march will be interesting.

right. players making fun of each other is always funny.

some dude buying a pelicans jersey and shorts, hooping on a 7 foot rim, walking around like he has some form of autism, ain't a "funny impersonation" of zion.
High key, you suggesting that people with autism walk a certain way is more offensive than anything this impersonator has ever done.

High key, you suggesting that people with autism walk a certain way is more offensive than anything this impersonator has ever done.

you're right. That was a poor way of describing it.

I'm sincerely sorry if I offended you, darthska darthska or anyone else in this thread. It was offensive and a poor way to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom