THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always try to keep a fresh bip and full beard lineup, but if I gotta let it grow it’s gon be like a prime Teddy P from what I’ve been told..Heard yo was getting all the ho’s back then so it can work :lol: :pimp:

I watched a documentary about Teddy Pendergrass not to long ago. Very good ****. Son was a certified panty dropper before the accident. Prince levels.

I watched a documentary about Teddy Pendergrass not to long ago. Very good ****. Son was a certified panty dropper before the accident. Prince levels.
The showtime one? If so I seen it too ...that accident was crazy with who yo had in the car :nerd: ...But Yea he had his pick of all types of women , on some Wilt Chamb ****

Do you guys still get haircuts during quarantine?

I'm use to getting a fresh fade every week or two because my hair grows so fast.

I go to my barber's crib anyways, so this won't change my routine. I'll be looking fresh lampin watching Netflix for the next 3 months :nthat:

The showtime one? If so I seen it too ...that accident was crazy with who yo had in the car :nerd: ...But Yea he had his pick of all types of women , on some Wilt Chamb ****

Yep. That’s the one. Love music docs.

Among other things, never knew before that doc that Teddy was the biggest star in Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.

Yep. That’s the one. Love music docs.

Among other things, never knew before that doc that Teddy was the biggest star in Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.
Random connection but my closest fam, my cuz was best friends with a son of one of the dudes from that band...Then yo took my cuz girl at a function in high school, cuz was sooo mad :lol: :smh:

Ima side with teddy, don’t think he knew what he picked up then found out in the whip, made yo crash

To keep it all the way real, I have heard stories of dudes who got crazy yambs and experimented with men out of boredom, which I believe. But they’re all white. David Bowie, Mick Jagger, sure...Teddy? Nah...

In my life the NBA has always been a constant. When things have gone bad, I could always turn to the NBA to take my mind off other things. This is a norm for many people. The world could go to ****, but if I have my NBA games I’m good. The world has went to **** and we have no NBA. When Kobe died watching NBA games was amazing. Seeing the players show so much emotion for Kobe on the court was dope. So many players have used Kobe’s death as inspiration to ball and entertain us. Players and teams were fighting to win a chip this year for Kobe and Gianna and for this season bro be potentially lost is heart breaking. 2020 sucks.

She has a photography business.

Ima round her up to a cute 7/10 (w makeup) cause she actually looks genuine and because of her unique 'talents'.

But I might be bias cause I've only dated white girls and latinas.

Yeah, I mean she’s not beat but I’m not beasting over. The type of joint I would at most take to an above average bar/restaurant for a first date.

Like the great weeknd once sang

She a cold-hearted ***** with no shame
But her throat too fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom