THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More PROPAGANDA.

Bron went 34/12/10 on 56/39/65

Stop acting like we ain't watch the same games.

Steph and KD MAYBE top 5 duo all time.

They ain't better than MJ/Pip, Shaq/Kobe, or Magic/Kareem. Debatable with Bron/Wade those 1st 2 years in Miami too.

Bron and Wade LOST a series they were favored to win in MIA. Same with Shaq & Kobe. Steph and KD....ran thru folks, with sterling efficiency.

And me and you know Bron was hitting them spin layups the warriors gave him...down 20, to the warriors in ‘17. Man had 14pts in the 4th qtr...and they were down like 25 :lol:. And Steph/KD were picking on him, on defense...cuz he was conserving his energy for offense.

Swept and gentlemen swept. Can’t give a guy the numbers argument when those are the results. Like the 2014 finals.

LeBron was 34/12/10 56% fg and 39% 3fg Steph was not better and they definitely not the best duo ever....Get off that man peckerwood

They up there. Only magic and Kareem probably more lethal. MJ/Pip or Kobe- Shaq. But they RIGHT there in the discussion with them.

Boffum was 28/7/6 guys on around 50/40/90 splits in ‘17 for the playoffs. That’s unheard of. 16-1. And don’t use the played with all stars ****, when we taking about duos...and leave out Rodman,Worthy, Grant, Bosh etc in these discussions.

KD and Steve won 2 outta 3
Kobe and Shaq won 3 outta 4
Wade and Bron won 2 outta 4

None of them were perfect.

That 2017 run, Steph and KD didn't even make all NBA 1st team. Matter of fact they never both made 1st team in the same season. They more close to the Bron/Wade duo tier.

A88186D3-6ACA-4046-993D-DCACEC74BDF8.png
25E4C379-74DD-4FA4-A034-EF24D7DF6A36.png

Nore had Blood faded lol
One of the best interviews ever!

how is "da ish was still raging in Wuhan" an opinion? it was literally da epicenter origin.
"It's still raging in Wuhan" is not an opinion; "It originated in China" is.

If you don't understand how that's an opinion, say that. Or don't say, but your insistence that it's a fact will only show that you don't understand how 'It originated in China' is an opinion.
da origin isn't a opinion up for debate
It is, though. Like it's literally something that the powers that be, (not us keyboard warriors), are debating.
Since we're on NT, mods wanna make sure da terminology being used doesn't have a segment of their population aggrieved
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You think this is about me protecting a certain faction of NT?!

Brrrruuuuuuuuhhhh.

I'll just state it short: I don't eff with NT like that, my guy.

I know it would be a convenient out for you to rely on this being about me (or mods, or just me) protecting a major NT population, but I'm pulling that convenient rug right out from under your feet.

It's you.

that's NOT an opinion tho, that's an empirical fact...

da gripe meth got is he doesn't want that fact to become stigmatizing to a sector of this site. NO one is negotiating da origins.
Not really they are still questioning the origins of this disease as of right now. Nothing is empirical about this disease other than its highly contagious.

Calling it a Chinese disease, in addition to being highly inflammatory is also possibly incorrect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom