THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it is by y'all but by me, no one is listening to the stay at home measures. Supermarkets & stores are filled like any normal day. Bike trails & parks are full of people.

I don't see how we'll be able to have a normal summer. **** is depressing.
Aren't you in NY?

Stay safe kabayan.

I have a question for you, is illogical hoarding an issue there the same way it is in North America?
I’d say not as bad as in the states. If you want something just wake up in the morning when the grocery opens. I made the mistake of going an hour before the closing it was not that bad.

What do you think Trump will force them to do?

1FAD2B60-309B-4418-B37A-28F6E6B0094E.jpeg

Lol there’s literally guards outside my house not allowing that and I’ve had a couple neighbors test positive. There’s no reason for me to go out at all. When I have a yard , treadmill and enough space for my dog to roam.

Alright I’ll definitely give you the benefit of the doubt in that situation :lol:

There’s people in here probably living in Nebraska that are scared to even step foot outside right now for weeks at a time though

China had to cancel their season after trying to run it back and their government can control their entire population. They’ve had it over there for 5 months . This won’t end soon.
A new solution I've read online by one expert with considerable knowledge and respect of this pandemic is that they all need to just go outside, get some fresh air.

buc em buc em 🤙

Damn it’s looking like the Lakers miss the playoffs again.

JJ Redick was on his Pod sounding heated about the thought of the league jumping right back into the playoffs because he wanted the Pelicans to be have a chance to grab the 8-seed (he didn’t say it but likely to preserve his playoff streak :lol: )

That's what we all hope, don't mean squat tho unfortunately

October-December seems reasonable tbh but that's just what we know now. If this **** continues to be a cluster **** I doubt gathering in arenas by August is even a little bit of a good idea
Opening up football stadiums might be the worst idea ever IMO especially with traveling fans. These fools ain’t gonna follow social distancing when standing in line for these hot dogs :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom