THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just arguing just to argue now lol. Do you even remember how this convo started?

Once again, just because he played 18 mins in yr 1and then 25 mins yr 2 doesn't mean he shouldn't have played more. He doesn't mess with coach because he thought should have but was discriminated against. I don't know what's so hard to get. also, did he not start in year 3 due to injuries?

WHAT WAS DEBUNKED?!?! and HOW WAS IT DEBUNKED?!?!

just because you thought those were fair minutes doesn't mean it was debunked. also don't think it's a laughing matter when a minority feels like he got discriminated by a white man.

The idea that he unfairly got limited minutes in his early years in the NBA absolutely was debunked. His minutes were consistent with what rookies play, particularly rookies who join a playoff team. He probably played more than most rookies would have in that situation. I never said Kobe didn’t actually feel he was discriminated against.

And I don’t know how to respond to your suggestion that I can’t objectively respond to any issue of alleged discrimination because I’m white, particularly because we are not even taking about supposed race discrimination in this case. If you assume all claims of discrimination are valid, then we really are at an impasse.

Never mad about a road loss. This nothing. When we beat all the teams we lost to while we’re at Staples, we will have figured it out by then
yawn3.png

Never mad about a road loss. This nothing. When we beat all the teams we lost to while we’re at Staples, we will have figured it out by then
yawn3.png

You keep saying this kind of stuff. Will you ever think a Lakers regular season loss has any significance? Also, the Clippers have wins against the Lakers on both the Lakers and Clippers floors.

You keep saying this kind of stuff. Will you ever think a Lakers regular season loss has any significance? Also, the Clippers have wins against the Lakers on both the Lakers and Clippers floors.
Only will be significant if we lose in the playoffs

OK. So no Lakers regular season games are meaningful, but Clippers regular season losses are. Got it.
Did I say that? Don’t care about the outcome of Clipper games. When do I talk about the Clippers outside of me saying trading Montrez would do more bad than good

The idea that he unfairly got limited minutes in his early years in the NBA absolutely was debunked. His minutes were consistent with what rookies play, particularly rookies who join a playoff team. He probably played more than most rookies would have in that situation. I never said Kobe didn’t actually feel he was discriminated against.

And I don’t know how to respond to your suggestion that I can’t objectively respond to any issue of alleged discrimination because I’m white, particularly because we are not even taking about supposed race discrimination in this case. If you assume all claims of discrimination are valid, then we really are at an impasse.

Lol you have to realize Kobe was comparing his rookie minutes to his peers such as A.I., Starbury, Shareef, so his minutes weren't consistend with some of his peers in his draft class.

"And I don’t know how to respond to your suggestion that I can’t objectively respond to any issue of alleged discrimination because I’m white"
Where did I say or imply this? Please quote it.

Kobe "Who knows how long I would have came off the bench for if Rick didn't get injured"
you acting like the coach decided Kobe was just gonna be the starter in his third year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom