Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

he refers to himself as the King in normal conversation?

Son!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I've never understood this line of thinking. MJ had his fair share of getting swept in the playoffs and getting knocked out in the first round. You could make the argument that he was only able to even get to the finals when he had a team that was good enough to win the whole championship. Isn't making it to the finals and losing better than not making it there at all? When MJ was LeBron's age, he had never even been to the finals. This is LeBron's 2nd finals. Even if he loses, isn't that still better than not even getting there?
roll.gif

The slurp is strong in you my friend.
How so? All I'm saying is that even if you dont win the finals, making it there is an accomplishment, not a failure. It's just ridiculous for people to say losing the finals is a stain on your record as oppose to just not making it there at all. In what world is losing in the finals worse than losing in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round? If the mavs lose the finals, is Dirk a bigger loser than Durant who didn't even make it there? Of corse not.

Its an accomplishment (relatively speaking) but at the same time, you didn't go to the finals to lose so it SHOULD be looked at as a failure if you consider yourself a true competitor ....are Barkley and Nash losers, of course not but they don't have that piece of hardware that you enter the league to acquire.....no one cares about who the second fastest man in the world is...if you lose by an inch you may as well have lost by a mile....losing is losing no matter how close you come to the promiseland

I've never understood this line of thinking. MJ had his fair share of getting swept in the playoffs and getting knocked out in the first round. You could make the argument that he was only able to even get to the finals when he had a team that was good enough to win the whole championship. Isn't making it to the finals and losing better than not making it there at all? When MJ was LeBron's age, he had never even been to the finals. This is LeBron's 2nd finals. Even if he loses, isn't that still better than not even getting there?
roll.gif

How so? All I'm saying is that even if you dont win the finals, making it there is an accomplishment, not a failure. It's just ridiculous for people to say losing the finals is a stain on your record as oppose to just not making it there at all. In what world is losing in the finals worse than losing in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round? If the mavs lose the finals, is Dirk a bigger loser than Durant who didn't even make it there? Of corse not.

Its an accomplishment (relatively speaking) but at the same time, you didn't go to the finals to lose so it SHOULD be looked at as a failure if you consider yourself a true competitor ....are Barkley and Nash losers, of course not but they don't have that piece of hardware that you enter the league to acquire.....no one cares about who the second fastest man in the world is...if you lose by an inch you may as well have lost by a mile....losing is losing no matter how close you come to the promiseland

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by scoop99

As requested.
laugh.gif

Quote this post if you think Lebron really cares what you type on niketalk... Man MJ is lucky the world wasnt like it is today when he played, the hatred for anyone doing good in anything nowadays is ENORMOUS!!!!! Thats for anyone that wins anything in any sport and dominates, HATE HATE! HATE!

quote this post if you don't give a flying 747 F  about what daiernchef has to say
wink.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by scoop99

As requested.
laugh.gif

Quote this post if you think Lebron really cares what you type on niketalk... Man MJ is lucky the world wasnt like it is today when he played, the hatred for anyone doing good in anything nowadays is ENORMOUS!!!!! Thats for anyone that wins anything in any sport and dominates, HATE HATE! HATE!

quote this post if you don't give a flying 747 F  about what daiernchef has to say
wink.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Son!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i can verify that he does this.. 
my friend saw Lebron in a restaurant at Ohio and he was like "hey Lebron, whats up" and he told him "don't call me Lebron, call me King James".
indifferent.gif

Son!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my friend saw Lebron in a restaurant at Ohio and he was like "hey Lebron, whats up" and he told him "don't call me Lebron, call me King James".
indifferent.gif

daiernchef wrote:
scoop99 wrote:

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

quote this post if you've scored 25 or more in a nba finals game as many times as lebron has
laugh.gif

As requested.
laugh.gif

No HATE on Lebron. But I wish MJ played in today's time with all the hate, because he would shut everyone up. MJ would have made it a challenge when someone talks trash or hate on him (ask Cleveland Cavaliers) what their booing to MJ cost them. No one plays the "villian" role better than MJ.

But, you also have to realize that Lebron "took his talents to South Beach" and was very arrogant about it. To be honest, I think that he made the right decision and took less money compared if he went to another team. This is the same guy that said that they will win four/five/six rings with Miami. 

daiernchef wrote:
scoop99 wrote:

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

quote this post if you've scored 25 or more in a nba finals game as many times as lebron has
laugh.gif

As requested.
laugh.gif

No HATE on Lebron. But I wish MJ played in today's time with all the hate, because he would shut everyone up. MJ would have made it a challenge when someone talks trash or hate on him (ask Cleveland Cavaliers) what their booing to MJ cost them. No one plays the "villian" role better than MJ.

But, you also have to realize that Lebron "took his talents to South Beach" and was very arrogant about it. To be honest, I think that he made the right decision and took less money compared if he went to another team. This is the same guy that said that they will win four/five/six rings with Miami. 

tired.gif
 this guy Lebron is clown and been saying it for years now.  People would always say "you don't know him, you arent around him, how do you know".  But I judge people by actions not words.  This dude has been doing lame, d-bag antics for years. 

tired.gif
 this guy Lebron is clown and been saying it for years now.  People would always say "you don't know him, you arent around him, how do you know".  But I judge people by actions not words.  This dude has been doing lame, d-bag antics for years. 

roll.gif

I never got this too when people use it against Kobe.

roll.gif
@ the LeBron conversation.  I can see him getting into some recruiting/whatever violation one day.

roll.gif

I never got this too when people use it against Kobe.

roll.gif
@ the LeBron conversation.  I can see him getting into some recruiting/whatever violation one day.

OnionSlice wrote:
BC2310 wrote:
2o6 wrote: why would anyone score 50 when u have to guys that can go for 30?
why not facilitate?
also MJ will never have a triple double...... , sure if lebron wanted he can jack up shots and go for 63 and lose the game , but thats not what its all about.
So you ask why anyone would score 50 when they're losing games (games are decided by points btw)
Then you say MJ has no triple doubles, but has never lost a NBA Finals.

The Ironing is thick.

How many times did MJ get swept in the Finals?

How many Finals has MJ Lost?

Please stop using the age thing. Lebron started playing in the NBA at 18 years old and Jordan started at 21 years old. It is better to compare Jordan's eighth season (the Bulls won twice with him being finals MVP in both). In Lebron's eighth season, he went to two finals (got swept in 2007 to the Spurs and now they are currently down 3-2 in this finals). If Lebron does not step up, this series will be over TONIGHT!!! If Miami does win the series, DWade will be Finals MVP.

OnionSlice wrote:
BC2310 wrote:
why not facilitate?
also MJ will never have a triple double...... , sure if lebron wanted he can jack up shots and go for 63 and lose the game , but thats not what its all about.
So you ask why anyone would score 50 when they're losing games (games are decided by points btw)

The Ironing is thick.

Please stop using the age thing. Lebron started playing in the NBA at 18 years old and Jordan started at 21 years old. It is better to compare Jordan's eighth season (the Bulls won twice with him being finals MVP in both). In Lebron's eighth season, he went to two finals (got swept in 2007 to the Spurs and now they are currently down 3-2 in this finals). If Lebron does not step up, this series will be over TONIGHT!!! If Miami does win the series, DWade will be Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by DT43

Son!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
Yeah right...
Calling himself King James and he does not yet have a ring. Miami better win the next two games. 

Originally Posted by DT43

Son!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
Yeah right...
Calling himself King James and he does not yet have a ring. Miami better win the next two games. 

Originally Posted by BC2310

why not facilitate?

The Ironing is thick.

bosh-slurp1.jpg

why not facilitate?

The Ironing is thick.

bosh-slurp1.jpg

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The Ironing is thick.

bosh-slurp1.jpg
sick.gif
 NT has to have some of the most immature members

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The Ironing is thick.

bosh-slurp1.jpg
sick.gif
 NT has to have some of the most immature members

roll.gif

Accomplishment? LMAO, LeBron losing in the finals is just as bad as last years performance, if not worse.
But keep taking those moral victories. LEBRON TRIED REALLY HARD 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom