Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

I'm going to give credit when credit is due.... LeBron IS a great player, as I stated before. All hate in my heart for him aside... He is point blank perrid *TI Voice*

BUT

The problems I have with him are as follows:

1. "Chosen 1"... he got that what? his 2nd or 3rd year in the league??

2. He's that dude in the pickup game that talks ALL that hot noise, and argues about EVERYTHING, man shut up, and play the game you get PAID to play

3. "Soldiers" tweet......smh

4. "Now or never!!" tweet at 2 something in the morning?? smh... man quit reading the hate about yourself, cuz its OBVIOUSLY stressing you out (see: receding hairline), log off the computer, go watch some game film or something

5. He acts like that lame girlfriend that always needs you to tell her shes pretty to feel pretty... Remember when chris bosh was trying to get more touches? He took a jab at him seemingly to make himself feel better... Took Jabs at Mike Browns coaching strategy in cleveland, takes defensive jabs at media reporters (which that dude was trolling so hard but it was true). Taking jabs at Dirk being sick KNOWING hes being recorded... Really dude?

6. Look at the two game winning layups the first one hes being guarded by bosh, which is meh to begin with, dirk goes left lebron is in good helpside defensive position what does he do?? watches dirk go for the lefty layup. Second one being guarded by haslem, goes right, Lebron is again in great helpside defensive position. What does he do? Nothing.... granted I realize terry would have been open for 3, but come on son...

7. Flopping... nuff said man

8. Excessive celebrating, bro, you are an elite NBA superstar, act like you've been there before, the game isn't over

I could go on, but basically it boils down to this...

LeBron has been THE man since he was like 17, he's had everyone brown nosing him since... He still has the mindframe of an immature child in my own opinion, and at 26 I'm not saying he can't mature, because hey everyone has the ability to change, but do ya'll see it happening? I'm skeptical....

Spoiler [+]
cool story bro

Agree. He's immature.

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

I'm going to give credit when credit is due.... LeBron IS a great player, as I stated before. All hate in my heart for him aside... He is point blank perrid *TI Voice*

BUT

The problems I have with him are as follows:

1. "Chosen 1"... he got that what? his 2nd or 3rd year in the league??

2. He's that dude in the pickup game that talks ALL that hot noise, and argues about EVERYTHING, man shut up, and play the game you get PAID to play

3. "Soldiers" tweet......smh

4. "Now or never!!" tweet at 2 something in the morning?? smh... man quit reading the hate about yourself, cuz its OBVIOUSLY stressing you out (see: receding hairline), log off the computer, go watch some game film or something

5. He acts like that lame girlfriend that always needs you to tell her shes pretty to feel pretty... Remember when chris bosh was trying to get more touches? He took a jab at him seemingly to make himself feel better... Took Jabs at Mike Browns coaching strategy in cleveland, takes defensive jabs at media reporters (which that dude was trolling so hard but it was true). Taking jabs at Dirk being sick KNOWING hes being recorded... Really dude?

6. Look at the two game winning layups the first one hes being guarded by bosh, which is meh to begin with, dirk goes left lebron is in good helpside defensive position what does he do?? watches dirk go for the lefty layup. Second one being guarded by haslem, goes right, Lebron is again in great helpside defensive position. What does he do? Nothing.... granted I realize terry would have been open for 3, but come on son...

7. Flopping... nuff said man

8. Excessive celebrating, bro, you are an elite NBA superstar, act like you've been there before, the game isn't over

I could go on, but basically it boils down to this...

LeBron has been THE man since he was like 17, he's had everyone brown nosing him since... He still has the mindframe of an immature child in my own opinion, and at 26 I'm not saying he can't mature, because hey everyone has the ability to change, but do ya'll see it happening? I'm skeptical....

Spoiler [+]
cool story bro

Agree. He's immature.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

6a00d8341c67fe53ef0115704be553970c-800wi.jpg

pat-riley-special-agent-lundy.jpg

pSngI.jpg

0073_1nbe.gif
BRAVVVVOOOOOOOO!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
There is one this threads like this is good for.

The gifs and humor that comes from pics and people's flawed arguments.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BC2310

2o6 wrote: why would anyone score 50 when u have to guys that can go for 30?
why not facilitate?
also MJ will never have a triple double...... , sure if lebron wanted he can jack up shots and go for 63 and lose the game , but thats not what its all about.
So you ask why anyone would score 50 when they're losing games (games are decided by points btw)
Then you say MJ has no triple doubles, but has never lost a NBA Finals.

The Ironing is thick.

How many times did MJ get swept in the Finals?

How many Finals has MJ Lost?

I can answer that for you... ZERO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why not facilitate?
also MJ will never have a triple double...... , sure if lebron wanted he can jack up shots and go for 63 and lose the game , but thats not what its all about.
So you ask why anyone would score 50 when they're losing games (games are decided by points btw)

The Ironing is thick.

I can answer that for you... ZERO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2o6 are you serious? How many triple-doubles does LeBron have compared to MJ? Looooool check how many rings LeBron have.

2o6 are you serious? How many triple-doubles does LeBron have compared to MJ? Looooool check how many rings LeBron have.

Bron isnt nicer than MJ MAGIC BIRD BARKLEY KOBE 1st 3 yrs GRANT HILL or HAKEEM the dream...

his footwork is ehh, his dribble penitration is all force no finesse.. his jumper is shaky and his mental toughness is unknown....

I'am not a LeBron hater by any means but he's shown that he isnt worthy of the acclaims just yet

Bron isnt nicer than MJ MAGIC BIRD BARKLEY KOBE 1st 3 yrs GRANT HILL or HAKEEM the dream...

his footwork is ehh, his dribble penitration is all force no finesse.. his jumper is shaky and his mental toughness is unknown....

I'am not a LeBron hater by any means but he's shown that he isnt worthy of the acclaims just yet

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

quote this post if you have the same number of championship rings as lebron does
As requested.
roll.gif

But we will have to wait a few days. But hell with it, this series could be over today... Hey, it's Sunday in Long Island.

quote this post if you have the same number of championship rings as lebron does
As requested.
roll.gif

But we will have to wait a few days. But hell with it, this series could be over today... Hey, it's Sunday in Long Island.

Originally Posted by scoop99

As requested.
roll.gif

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

quote this post if you've scored 25 or more in a nba finals game as many times as lebron has
laugh.gif

As requested.
roll.gif

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

quote this post if you've scored 25 or more in a nba finals game as many times as lebron has
laugh.gif

As requested.
roll.gif

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As requested.
laugh.gif

As requested.
roll.gif

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As requested.
laugh.gif

As requested.
roll.gif

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As requested.
laugh.gif

Quote this post if you think Lebron really cares what you type on niketalk... Man MJ is lucky the world wasnt like it is today when he played, the hatred for anyone doing good in anything nowadays is ENORMOUS!!!!! Thats for anyone that wins anything in any sport and dominates, HATE HATE! HATE!

As requested.
roll.gif

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As requested.
laugh.gif

Quote this post if you think Lebron really cares what you type on niketalk... Man MJ is lucky the world wasnt like it is today when he played, the hatred for anyone doing good in anything nowadays is ENORMOUS!!!!! Thats for anyone that wins anything in any sport and dominates, HATE HATE! HATE!

why not facilitate?

The Ironing is thick.

I've never understood this line of thinking. MJ had his fair share of getting swept in the playoffs and getting knocked out in the first round. You could make the argument that he was only able to even get to the finals when he had a team that was good enough to win the whole championship. Isn't making it to the finals and losing better than not making it there at all? When MJ was LeBron's age, he had never even been to the finals. This is LeBron's 2nd finals. Even if he loses, isn't that still better than not even getting there?

why not facilitate?

The Ironing is thick.

I've never understood this line of thinking. MJ had his fair share of getting swept in the playoffs and getting knocked out in the first round. You could make the argument that he was only able to even get to the finals when he had a team that was good enough to win the whole championship. Isn't making it to the finals and losing better than not making it there at all? When MJ was LeBron's age, he had never even been to the finals. This is LeBron's 2nd finals. Even if he loses, isn't that still better than not even getting there?

Originally Posted by daiernchef

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As requested.
laugh.gif

quote this post if you don't give a flying 747 F  about what daiernchef has to say
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom