Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

its sunday in harlem too
laugh.gif

quote this post if you've scored 25 or more in a nba finals game as many times as lebron has
laugh.gif

As requested.
laugh.gif

Quote this post if you think Lebron really cares what you type on niketalk... Man MJ is lucky the world wasnt like it is today when he played, the hatred for anyone doing good in anything nowadays is ENORMOUS!!!!! Thats for anyone that wins anything in any sport and dominates, HATE HATE! HATE!

quote this post if you don't give a flying 747 F  about what daiernchef has to say
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by BC2310

2o6 wrote: why would anyone score 50 when u have to guys that can go for 30?
why not facilitate?
also MJ will never have a triple double...... , sure if lebron wanted he can jack up shots and go for 63 and lose the game , but thats not what its all about.
So you ask why anyone would score 50 when they're losing games (games are decided by points btw)
Then you say MJ has no triple doubles, but has never lost a NBA Finals.

The Ironing is thick.

How many times did MJ get swept in the Finals?

How many Finals has MJ Lost?
I've never understood this line of thinking. MJ had his fair share of getting swept in the playoffs and getting knocked out in the first round. You could make the argument that he was only able to even get to the finals when he had a team that was good enough to win the whole championship. Isn't making it to the finals and losing better than not making it there at all? When MJ was LeBron's age, he had never even been to the finals. This is LeBron's 2nd finals. Even if he loses, isn't that still better than not even getting there?
roll.gif

why not facilitate?
also MJ will never have a triple double...... , sure if lebron wanted he can jack up shots and go for 63 and lose the game , but thats not what its all about.
So you ask why anyone would score 50 when they're losing games (games are decided by points btw)

The Ironing is thick.

I've never understood this line of thinking. MJ had his fair share of getting swept in the playoffs and getting knocked out in the first round. You could make the argument that he was only able to even get to the finals when he had a team that was good enough to win the whole championship. Isn't making it to the finals and losing better than not making it there at all? When MJ was LeBron's age, he had never even been to the finals. This is LeBron's 2nd finals. Even if he loses, isn't that still better than not even getting there?
roll.gif

why not facilitate?

The Ironing is thick.

roll.gif

The slurp is strong in you my friend.

why not facilitate?

The Ironing is thick.

roll.gif

Most of NT is too young to remember but on many occasions (especially in the 1992 playoffs and the 1996 finals, when GP locked up MJ), MJ had some rough patches and it was Pippen who shouldered the scoring load. In The NBA Playoffs in general and the Finals in particular, you are dealing with a very talented, disciplined teams, that is ruthless on defense and it is almost impossible for one guy to dominate in every single game of the series (unless it is a huge mismatch like Shaq versus New Jersey in 2002, for instance).

You get two offensive superstars for a reason because the formula for a championship is almost always, defense and rebounding every game and a great individual game from at least of of your two stars.

I though it was classless for LeBron to depart in the manner in which he did (although I think that ESPN, ginned up "The Decision") and his garnish intro (it was more lavish than the Lakers' actual Championship parade) were punk moves. However, people should lighten up and be understanding about his decsion to play with more talent around him.

All of the greats, who have multiple rings had a lot of help. Put Magic, Bird, Jordan ect. on those Cavs teams and they would probably lose in the playoffs as well.

Most of NT is too young to remember but on many occasions (especially in the 1992 playoffs and the 1996 finals, when GP locked up MJ), MJ had some rough patches and it was Pippen who shouldered the scoring load. In The NBA Playoffs in general and the Finals in particular, you are dealing with a very talented, disciplined teams, that is ruthless on defense and it is almost impossible for one guy to dominate in every single game of the series (unless it is a huge mismatch like Shaq versus New Jersey in 2002, for instance).

You get two offensive superstars for a reason because the formula for a championship is almost always, defense and rebounding every game and a great individual game from at least of of your two stars.

I though it was classless for LeBron to depart in the manner in which he did (although I think that ESPN, ginned up "The Decision") and his garnish intro (it was more lavish than the Lakers' actual Championship parade) were punk moves. However, people should lighten up and be understanding about his decsion to play with more talent around him.

All of the greats, who have multiple rings had a lot of help. Put Magic, Bird, Jordan ect. on those Cavs teams and they would probably lose in the playoffs as well.

man do some you guys realize that Lebron James IS ONLY 26 F'ING YEARS OLD?

26 years old man....god forbid he does something wrong...or doesn't impress billions of fans across the world.

imagine being 26 and having millions of reporters, fans, regular people just randomly hating on you because you didn't live up to some sort of hype or standard...its absolutely pathetic.

I am a lebron hater just like everyone else in here...i pray each game he does horribly and Dallas wins...

But when I step outside of the moment and re-evaluate the situation and life...dude is 26 years old making a lot of people billions of dollars....making himself hundreds of millions...and playing amazing ball for the most part.

The people who literally invest their life and time to hate lebron all day long are bums...the guys who do it in fun and jokes (like myself) only take it so far....

26 years old man....god forbid he does something wrong...or doesn't impress billions of fans across the world.

imagine being 26 and having millions of reporters, fans, regular people just randomly hating on you because you didn't live up to some sort of hype or standard...its absolutely pathetic.

I am a lebron hater just like everyone else in here...i pray each game he does horribly and Dallas wins...

But when I step outside of the moment and re-evaluate the situation and life...dude is 26 years old making a lot of people billions of dollars....making himself hundreds of millions...and playing amazing ball for the most part.

The people who literally invest their life and time to hate lebron all day long are bums...the guys who do it in fun and jokes (like myself) only take it so far....

Originally Posted by copped

he does not get a pass if that is what you want
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by copped

he does not get a pass if that is what you want
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The Ironing is thick.

roll.gif

How so? All I'm saying is that even if you dont win the finals, making it there is an accomplishment, not a failure. It's just ridiculous for people to say losing the finals is a stain on your record as oppose to just not making it there at all. In what world is losing in the finals worse than losing in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round? If the mavs lose the finals, is Dirk a bigger loser than Durant who didn't even make it there? Of corse not.

The Ironing is thick.

roll.gif

How so? All I'm saying is that even if you dont win the finals, making it there is an accomplishment, not a failure. It's just ridiculous for people to say losing the finals is a stain on your record as oppose to just not making it there at all. In what world is losing in the finals worse than losing in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round? If the mavs lose the finals, is Dirk a bigger loser than Durant who didn't even make it there? Of corse not.

The Ironing is thick.

roll.gif

The Ironing is thick.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom