THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

Finns: La Canfora reported Pouncey may have had a minor role in the harassment of Martin.

:smh:

This story is getting very ugly, very fast. Incognito suspended from team, reports that Martin is/was suicidal, racist threats, Pouncey and Martin may be doing drugs, Incognito's dad might be posting on finheaven, Philbin turned a blind eye... Circus show

All this goin on, and we're going to be on the national stage a week from tonight. ESPN going to be balls deep in our franchise. :smh:

Surely you jest. We would certainly rather have Vontae instead of Grimes, Patterson and Jamar Taylor, all of whom we can afford with Davis's salary. :lol:

But hey....

I'm trying this posting with an agenda thing. It's kind of fun but it makes me feel dirty :lol:

Try finding a way to blame your QB for a kicker missing a field goal. That's when you know you've really started watching the game. :lol:

Surely you jest. We would certainly rather have Vontae instead of Grimes, Patterson and Jamar Taylor, all of whom we can afford with Davis's salary. :lol:

But hey....

What about Will Davis and Taylor? The guys with no stats? Patterson, the guy who can't stay healthy?

I like Grimes and Patterson as our starters but you're basically saying you don't care that we got 2 CB's in the draft that never see the field. When Patterson was injured who was playing? Wilson? Carroll? Are our 2nd and 3rd round CB's not good enough to beat out those 2 bums?

Are Jamar and Davis retiring after this season?

Why are you too stupid to grasp that players take time? Why do you demand everyone "be on the field" immediately? Please, tell me why that is.

Paul Soliai, Reshad Jones, Brian Hartline, Chris Clemons, Jared Odrick, Charles Clay, all drafted, all took a couple years, all have become starting caliber players.

Do you comprehend this? Can you please read a book or something to grasp these SIMPLE, BASIC things?

Grimes and Patterson work this year. Next year, maybe Jamar and Davis step in, step up, maybe one makes it only, maybe they both need an extra year, but you do not draft rookies to play only their ******g rookie year, get a damn clue.

Oh by the way, Vontae and Sean Smith weren't exactly world beaters their rookie years either. Or maybe you forgot that fact?

Dude, you started *****ing about them a month ago. A month. As in, 4 games into their rookie years. FOUR GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wonder why people can't rock with you. You have the absolute dumbest approach to anything sports related. You probably wanted to trade Rondo after his first week on the Celtics. Don't lie, you did, didn't you? :lol:

Understand, we all would like to have everyone play all the time. I'd love to see Jordan, Jamar, Davis, Gilislee, Jones, Thomas, etc, but that's not the NFL. Some guys take time, as seen by the examples I listed above. They will work to learn the game, or they will die off. Let them at least work for it first.

Last edited:
:lol: You #%!@!@^@ fool. You're skimming through things without simple reading. I said why can't they see the field? Not that I expect All-Pro, Pro Bowl, MVP seasons out of them. What the #%^!@ can't you understand about that?

Fill in for Patterson once in a while, special teams, something! These are 2nd and 3rd round picks

You bring up Soliai, Jones, Hartline, Clemons, Odrick, and Clay. Is that supposed to impress me? Soliai is a beast, Jones has struggled mightily after a big deal, Hartline is solid, Clemons is mediocre, Odrick and Clay are playing much better.

You left out Patrick Turner, never turned into #%!%. Merling, where's he at now? Daniel Thomas still #!%%^!@^@ blows. Clyde Gates doesn't even play for us anymore. Egnew is a bust. John Jerry is still a below average tub of goo. Don't play this patience game with me, you'll lose.

This isn't Ted Thompson sitting up in the suite.

Egnew a bust too? :lol:

You haven't been watchin lately.

Taylor has played, and Davis played ST early. They've seen field, just not a ton.

Soo Marlon Moore back in Miami? Is he replacing Brandon Gibson o special tm player (kick returner)?

Special Teams player. Emergency receiver.

Rishard Matthews replaces Gibson and has been doin well.

Egnew a bust too? :lol:

You haven't been watchin lately.

Taylor has played, and Davis played ST early. They've seen field, just not a ton.

You're really calling that production worthy of that pick? Worthy of what we gave up for him? Please no.

[COLOR=#red]What in the blue **** are these players saying?!

Wake and Wallace are just turning this situation into an even worse one... what the ****?!? :smh:
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The Dolphins are going to get eaten alive going into Monday Night Football... Would not be surprised in the slightest if they lost. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom