THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

Egnew a bust too? :lol:

You haven't been watchin lately.

Taylor has played, and Davis played ST early. They've seen field, just not a ton.

You're really calling that production worthy of that pick? Worthy of what we gave up for him? Please no.

We didn't give up anything for him. Marshall was going to be cut, cut, CUT, so we got 2 picks for free basically.

And since Clay has developed over 3 years, no reason Egnew can't. Since he's already starting to help by playing FB, he can still work out. Be a star? No. Contributor on a 53 man roster? Yep, he can.

[COLOR=#red]Wallace: "I love Richie. I think he's a great guy. I don't think he was out of hand. I have a lot of respect for Richie. I wish he was here."

Wake: I heard on the radio, can't find it in print. Heard it a few hours ago but it went along the lines of He (incognito) is a jokester and Martin took it out of context. Again that's just the summary of what I heard him say. Heard it during Mohr Sports on Fox sports radio.

Half ****** is a joke huh? I want to cum in your mouth huh?

I'm a jokes funny guy, and I've never said that, to boot if I was Martin I would have handled that already. That guy is soft as **** and needs to be cut purely because he is a giant *****.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]he's not being used right at all... not his fault.

only thing he can control are the drops.[/COLOR]

If the coaches had Richie toughen up Martin, Philbin has to get FIRED.

This might get really really bad real soon. I'll be pissed if we loss any draft picks when this blows up :smh:

Last edited:
Code Red. Gonna clean the whole house with this fiasco. Finns will be the happiest fan in the world.

You wonder why people can't rock with you. You have the absolute dumbest approach to anything sports related. You probably wanted to trade Rondo after his first week on the Celtics. Don't lie, you did, didn't you? 
laugh.gif
Just Rondo? Just the first week?
Originally Posted by finnns2003  

I agree about Pierce. He has really become a loser.

Doc Rivers is a complete moron.

I think it's time for Doc to retire along with KG.

dumb !#% rondo should've made his free throws, what a moron that guy is.

Doc is a moron, way to throw the game.

paul lost this game. thanks a lot, you moron.

rondo! you NUMBSKULL, two FREE throws and you blow it. #%!%!#!@ MORON!

-Avery Bradley: Sucks, complete failure.

Ray Allen sucks. Nuff said.

Originally Posted by MJSaver

can a celtic fan please tell me 

What purpose does Tony Allen serve?? 

He appears to be useless.
supposedly his defense, but even us fans don't know. he sucks and should be cut in the offseason.

rondo sucks.

where the hell is rondo? boy he sucks

KG just isn't a smart person. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.

i really hate this MOP pietrus.

someone give an elbow to this pietrus mop, who does this %#@%@% think he is?

Originally Posted by TheGameOwesMe

Tony Allen is the worst human
dude is so lame, but Doc is even lamer for having him out on the court.

Tony Allen is such a mop. All he can do is dunk the basketball.

eddie house is such a mop.

THANK you paul, for finally driving to the basket. 

edit: and he misses both free throws. idiot...

paul pierce is such an idiot. i'm sick of his laziness.

KG is charmin soft these days, not sure what he's doing out there. And Avery Bradley disgusts me, glad Doc is shelving him in favor of Moore.

Rondo and his hero ball will be in the end of him in Boston.

baby sucks man. lol, big dude like that missing a layup. pathetic.

Don't resign big baby, he #%^{{^ sucks!! Big #}^**!

Ainge is the master at... screwing the pooch.

Danny Ainge is truly pathetic.

Here's another reason to fire Doc, his pathetic inability to make adjustments at halftime and motivate the players. ... Doc needs to pack his bags.

The guy is just not a good coach, he's clueless. Done defending him. Ainge, find us a real coach.

I'm hoping Ainge works out a trade for Ray, and if the C's keep this freefall going, consider firing Doc. Seriously.

Doc draws up some real bonehead plays. What about Rasheed taking the last shot against the Magic? Another example of this ineptitude.

There is nothing he adds to the team. His demeanor, his play calls, his time management, everything is just mediocre.

thanks paul pierce... 7 of 20 shooting agains the clippers?! pathetic, outright pathetic.

Rondo blows. He's back to his stupid #@% decision making, pre-championship. Can't stand this punk mofo.

btw, did any other celtic fans notice how poorly rondo played in this series? his defense was abysmal from game one to game seven, he kept letting falston get easy layups or wide open jumpers, and his stupid passes were a big reason we kept turning the ball over. if anyone remembers last season, i was on his case the entire year. dude is overrated playing with the big three. dumb as rocks.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

paul pierce slow as hell... mentally and physically
EXACTLY! people don't realize, his mental shortcomings have far outweighed his physical shortcomings. is the guy on drugs? just playing stupid all game.

Ray Allen's LAST game as a Celtic, dude blows CHUNKS.

Nate Robinson blows.

wow, perkins blows.

Big Baby blows.

mean.gif
 SOMEONE tell Nate to stop shooting! He #%@# blows

-I'm about to make a Nate Robinson unappreciation thread
-Nate Robinson blows
-Ray Allen had many bonehead plays (as usual)
-KG absolutely blew
-Nate Robinson blows

Why would you give up Erden, a 7 footer with upside, for nothing? Boggles my #@$#% mind. And now Sheed is staying retired so we have nothing else to help out the bigs situation. #%!# Danny Ainge!

I know I've been following this team since I was a kid and if not for KG falling into our laps, he'd be fresh out of Boston long ago. He disrespected Antoine and got rid of him, pissed off the Truth, messed up the Roy pick, gave Perkins away for some run-of-the-mill backup, gets rid of our young bigs, all for what? This guy is incompetent to @#%@.
Ainge sucks, Doc sucks, KG sucks, Pierce sucks, Ray sucks, Rondo sucks, the role players suck, the hot dog vendor sucks, anyone who has ever worn Celtic green is a PATHETIC IDIOT MORON MOP!!!!!

His excuse with the Dolphins is they've been mostly bad for a decade, but that's clearly BS since he does the same thing with champions/Hall of Famers.

When I coached youth basketball, the vast majority of the elementary school kids I coached had a better sense of perspective than finnns. Most people develop some kind of critical thinking skills somewhere along the line, but unfortunately that never happened with finnns. Finnns is permanently stuck in knee-jerk reaction mode. He's a 26-year-old grown man with the brain of a toddler. Look at him, he even @'d a Celtics legend to make a douchebag comment because he missed a couple free throws once.

ke6s8m.jpg

But then again I guess expectations shouldn't be too high for someone who throws slurs around if his video games aren't working well enough for his liking.

ogzak2.jpg

Or if a cornerback isn't covering someone to his satisfaction.

15rxdah.jpg

qodjrt.jpg

Or if a kicker misses a field goal.

vnyr95.jpg

Or if a receiver drops a ball.

2yltsuc.jpg

Or if the refs make a call he doesn't like.

2iqbs3q.jpg

Or if management isn't doing as well as he'd hope.

rsa5xc.jpg

But hey, win or lose, at least he can keep sports in the proper perspec... whoops, never mind.

ay5xnd.jpg

What finnns needs to do is find some Utopian planet to live on where everyone has the EXACT same thoughts, opinions, and ideas as him. Then when he's on that planet, he needs to find a pro sports team to root for that has players, a coaching staff, and a front office who never make a single mistake, never lose a single game, and will cater to every single one of his precious little whims.

It's either that or he could grow up and grow a brain, either way.

I am HOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

I wish I had more reps to give JD. That was beautiful. And perfectly summed up finns.

[COLOR=#red]I like finns, i swear he is just a huge troll and it's funny to me either way...

But GOT DAMN son, that has to be one of the funniest posts I've seen since I've been on NT. repped. [/COLOR]

You wonder why people can't rock with you. You have the absolute dumbest approach to anything sports related. You probably wanted to trade Rondo after his first week on the Celtics. Don't lie, you did, didn't you? :lol:

Just Rondo? Just the first week?

I agree about Pierce. He has really become a loser.

Doc Rivers is a complete moron.

I think it's time for Doc to retire along with KG.

dumb !#% rondo should've made his free throws, what a moron that guy is.

Doc is a moron, way to throw the game.

paul lost this game. thanks a lot, you moron.

rondo! you NUMBSKULL, two FREE throws and you blow it. #%!%!#!@ MORON!

-Avery Bradley: Sucks, complete failure.

Ray Allen sucks. Nuff said.

[QUOTE name="MJSaver"]
Originally Posted by MJSaver

can a celtic fan please tell me 

What purpose does Tony Allen serve?? 

He appears to be useless.
supposedly his defense, but even us fans don't know. he sucks and should be cut in the offseason.

rondo sucks.

where the hell is rondo? boy he sucks

KG just isn't a smart person. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.

i really hate this MOP pietrus.

someone give an elbow to this pietrus mop, who does this %#@%@% think he is?

[QUOTE name="TheGameOwesMe"]
Originally Posted by TheGameOwesMe

Tony Allen is the worst human

dude is so lame, but Doc is even lamer for having him out on the court.

Tony Allen is such a mop. All he can do is dunk the basketball.[/QUOTE]

eddie house is such a mop.

THANK you paul, for finally driving to the basket. 

edit: and he misses both free throws. idiot...

paul pierce is such an idiot. i'm sick of his laziness.

KG is charmin soft these days, not sure what he's doing out there. And Avery Bradley disgusts me, glad Doc is shelving him in favor of Moore.

Rondo and his hero ball will be in the end of him in Boston.

baby sucks man. lol, big dude like that missing a layup. pathetic.

Don't resign big baby, he #%^{{^ sucks!! Big #}^**!

Ainge is the master at... screwing the pooch.

Danny Ainge is truly pathetic.

Here's another reason to fire Doc, his pathetic inability to make adjustments at halftime and motivate the players. ... Doc needs to pack his bags.

The guy is just not a good coach, he's clueless. Done defending him. Ainge, find us a real coach.

I'm hoping Ainge works out a trade for Ray, and if the C's keep this freefall going, consider firing Doc. Seriously.

Doc draws up some real bonehead plays. What about Rasheed taking the last shot against the Magic? Another example of this ineptitude.

There is nothing he adds to the team. His demeanor, his play calls, his time management, everything is just mediocre.

thanks paul pierce... 7 of 20 shooting agains the clippers?! pathetic, outright pathetic.

Rondo blows. He's back to his stupid #@% decision making, pre-championship. Can't stand this punk mofo.

btw, did any other celtic fans notice how poorly rondo played in this series? his defense was abysmal from game one to game seven, he kept letting falston get easy layups or wide open jumpers, and his stupid passes were a big reason we kept turning the ball over. if anyone remembers last season, i was on his case the entire year. dude is overrated playing with the big three. dumb as rocks.

[QUOTE name="trapmuzik617"]
Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

paul pierce slow as hell... mentally and physically

EXACTLY! people don't realize, his mental shortcomings have far outweighed his physical shortcomings. is the guy on drugs? just playing stupid all game.
[/QUOTE]

Ray Allen's LAST game as a Celtic, dude blows CHUNKS.

Nate Robinson blows.

wow, perkins blows.

Big Baby blows.

:smh:  SOMEONE tell Nate to stop shooting! He #%@# blows

-I'm about to make a Nate Robinson unappreciation thread

-Nate Robinson blows

-Ray Allen had many bonehead plays (as usual)

-KG absolutely blew

-Nate Robinson blows
Why would you give up Erden, a 7 footer with upside, for nothing? Boggles my #@$#% mind. And now Sheed is staying retired so we have nothing else to help out the bigs situation. #%!# Danny Ainge!

I know I've been following this team since I was a kid and if not for KG falling into our laps, he'd be fresh out of Boston long ago. He disrespected Antoine and got rid of him, pissed off the Truth, messed up the Roy pick, gave Perkins away for some run-of-the-mill backup, gets rid of our young bigs, all for what? This guy is incompetent to @#%@.

Ainge sucks, Doc sucks, KG sucks, Pierce sucks, Ray sucks, Rondo sucks, the role players suck, the hot dog vendor sucks, anyone who has ever worn Celtic green is a PATHETIC IDIOT MORON MOP!!!!!

His excuse with the Dolphins is they've been mostly bad for a decade, but that's clearly BS since he does the same thing with champions/Hall of Famers.

When I coached youth basketball, the vast majority of the elementary school kids I coached had a better sense of perspective than finnns. Most people develop some kind of critical thinking skills somewhere along the line, but unfortunately that never happened with finnns. Finnns is permanently stuck in knee-jerk reaction mode. He's a 26-year-old grown man with the brain of a toddler. Look at him, he even @'d a Celtics legend to make a douchebag comment because he missed a couple free throws once.

ke6s8m.jpg

But then again I guess expectations shouldn't be too high for someone who throws slurs around if his video games aren't working well enough for his liking.

ogzak2.jpg

Or if a cornerback isn't covering someone to his satisfaction.

15rxdah.jpg

qodjrt.jpg

Or if a kicker misses a field goal.

vnyr95.jpg

Or if a receiver drops a ball.

2yltsuc.jpg

Or if the refs make a call he doesn't like.

2iqbs3q.jpg

Or if management isn't doing as well as he'd hope.

rsa5xc.jpg

But hey, win or lose, at least he can keep sports in the proper perspec... whoops, never mind.

ay5xnd.jpg

What finnns needs to do is find some Utopian planet to live on where everyone has the EXACT same thoughts, opinions, and ideas as him. Then when he's on that planet, he needs to find a pro sports team to root for that has players, a coaching staff, and a front office who never make a single mistake, never lose a single game, and will cater to every single one of his precious little whims.

It's either that or he could grow up and grow a brain, either way.
[/quote]

This needs to be at the top of every page in this thread. Serious.

Is it too late to get a thread title change? :lol: :lol:

Got damn boy got cooked. :lol:

Incognito considered black in Dolphins locker room

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...ck-in-dolphins-locker-room.html#storylink=cpy

[COLOR=#red]It just keeps getting better...

Goodbye everyone.[/COLOR]

"Richie is honarary," one player who left the Dolphins this offseason told me today. "I don't expect you to understand because you're not black. But being a black guy, being a brother is more than just about skin color. It's about how you carry yourself. How you play. Where you come from. What you've experienced. A lot of things."
[COLOR=#red]
Where as I know this very well, I'm That guy, I'm not on national tv and being caught leaving voice mails. I just don't even know what to expect for the Dolphins the rest of this season.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol:

I wouldn't go back and change any of what I said. People react differently during games. I'm all about the bottom line. JD is another excuse making #%!%!!, similar to you, that everything is always ok and I should never expect better. Your fellow Laker fans have done it for Kobe, Cavs fans did it with LeBron, etc.

Now, in the heat of the moment, I've said some crazy #%@%^ but it's heat of the #!%@!^^ moment. Totally out of context. So you keep your #%@^ bottled up well good luck with that one day when you blow a gasket.

hatersgonnahate.gif

You've been polluting the board for a solid decade. It would be hard not to notice. By the way, all it takes is a quick search for your favorite words like sucks, pathetic, idiot, moron, mop, and of course "*****ot." It's really not that hard or time-consuming.

You want to talk about stalking though... you're the same guy who creepily takes pictures of women in public without their knowledge and posts them on the Internet without their consent, so I'm not sure that's the comeback you want to use.

:lol: "Polluting"? It's a message board, you want everyone to post like you? You're a pathetic person. If people vent or show their frustration, that's "pollution". Not the fact that I've started the official threads, kept with the teams through historically bad seasons, and never been a bandwagoner. You think everyone should post or think like you which is what this is all about. And you choose to pick and choose what you want to bring back, skipping all the positive things I've said. Typical JD.

As for the chicks and pics thing, well you got me there. :lol:

All about the bottom line. :rofl: :rofl:

You have no idea what the **** you're talkin about. The "bottom line" is rookie QB's have to make the playoffs to be considered Franchise QB's? So Peyton isn't a Franchise QB? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bottom line. :lol:

All about the bottom line. :rofl: :rofl:

You have no idea what the **** you're talkin about. The "bottom line" is rookie QB's have to make the playoffs to be considered Franchise QB's? So Peyton isn't a Franchise QB? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bottom line. :lol:

Yeah CP, Peyton isn't a franchise QB bro!

Tom Brady sucks!

Aaron Rodgers is a bust!

Jesus...

Back
Top Bottom