THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

:lol:

I wouldn't go back and change any of what I said. People react differently during games. I'm all about the bottom line. JD is another excuse making #%!%!!, similar to you, that everything is always ok and I should never expect better. Your fellow Laker fans have done it for Kobe, Cavs fans did it with LeBron, etc.

Now, in the heat of the moment, I've said some crazy #%@%^ but it's heat of the #!%@!^^ moment. Totally out of context. So you keep your #%@^ bottled up well good luck with that one day when you blow a gasket.

hatersgonnahate.gif

[COLOR=#red]Kobe Lakers have 5 rings though.

Kobe is a Gawd.

So there's that.[/COLOR]

Naw man, don't run and hide now. You the one runnin off at the mouth that Tannehill wasn't a franchise QB because he didn't make the playoffs year 1 like Russ, RG3 and Luck did. YOUR words.

Just like all those Celtic words. Well, Peyton ain't make the playoffs his rookie year neither, so, "bottom line guy" which is it? :lol:

Bottom line, you don't know what you're talkin about, you just spout off at the mouth and make no sense, ever. You don't have the ability to look around and see what goes on elsewhere and how it affects the team you root for, or the team you root against. You just run your mouth nonstop.

Naw man, don't run and hide now. You the one runnin off at the mouth that Tannehill wasn't a franchise QB because he didn't make the playoffs year 1 like Russ, RG3 and Luck did. YOUR words.

Just like all those Celtic words. Well, Peyton ain't make the playoffs his rookie year neither, so, "bottom line guy" which is it? :lol:

Bottom line, you don't know what you're talkin about, you just spout off at the mouth and make no sense, ever. You don't have the ability to look around and see what goes on elsewhere and how it affects the team you root for, or the team you root against. You just run your mouth nonstop.

:lol: And you do? Okay Mr. Expert, which NFL team do you work for? Shut the !#%@!^% up. Like you're some big show scout. :lol:

The only difference between people like you and JD, and me, is that you simply show more patience in players and systems. At the end of the day, we're both disappointed in the outcomes, and for Phins fans that's decades of disappointment. You want to be patient when Ray Lucas is destroying our season, when Ricky runs off and smokes, when JT and Zach's careers are wasted, when Henne is given time to develop, be my guest.

Bottom line.

Exactly. Yet again, you don't get it right.

Yeah, I showed patience with Ray Lucas, yeah. Cuz that happened. :lol:

Ray Lucas had ZERO upside and we ALLLLLLLLL knew that.

Ryan Tannehill and Ray Lucas are not the same thing.

And I was PISSED Ricky left, then came back AFTER we used the #2 pick in the draft on a RB. I'da been much happier if we took Rodgers and then Ricky came back. I've said this only half a billion times but hey, you only pick and choose what you want to use.

You got majorly exposed today dude. Take the L and move on. Don't be all butthurt and fight back about it. Just accept it. :lol:

Exactly. Yet again, you don't get it right.

Yeah, I showed patience with Ray Lucas, yeah. Cuz that happened. :lol:

Ray Lucas had ZERO upside and we ALLLLLLLLL knew that.

Ryan Tannehill and Ray Lucas are not the same thing.

And I was PISSED Ricky left, then came back AFTER we used the #2 pick in the draft on a RB. I'da been much happier if we took Rodgers and then Ricky came back. I've said this only half a billion times but hey, you only pick and choose what you want to use.

You got majorly exposed today dude. Take the L and move on. Don't be all butthurt and fight back about it. Just accept it. :lol:

:lol: "Exposed". I ain't Gold St. Capital. I wasn't selling anyone anything, especially not the idea that I don't rant about players and coaches. I will tell anyone that. I get mad, get angry. @%!% I'm a Phins fan. We haven't won a playoff game since 2001. It's tiring watching the same losing every time.

It gets lost in translation when typed out. And sometimes I do like stirring the pot.

You're a pathetic person.
Your go-to response for everything/everyone. I'm actually glad you said this, because it puts me in great company.
It's a message board, you want everyone to post like you?
No, I want you to dig deep and try to find some shred of intelligence in there. I get along just fine with most people who post nothing like I do.
If people vent or show their frustration, that's "pollution".
No, only being able to work in extremes is "pollution" and shows a lack of intelligence.
Not the fact that I've started the official threads, kept with the teams through historically bad seasons, and never been a bandwagoner.
You think everyone should post or think like you which is what this is all about.
This is one of the most ironic things I've ever seen on here, since you're the one who has no ability to ever just disagree respectfully with anyone. Every difference of opinion with you calls for an immediate personal attack. You want me to bring up even more quotes? I left out a ton, you want me to keep going? You want me to bring up you calling Cake an "ignorant kid with no ******g clue" because you didn't see eye to eye on a call? You want me to bring up that Celtics offseason thread when you said I was "naïve," a "fool," "couldn't read," and was displaying "female traits" for saying I'd clap for Ray during his tribute video when he came back, to show my appreciation for his five years here?
Anyone who cheers for Ray is naive, plain and simple.
JD, please. You're showing real female traits lately. No @#!$! the writing was on the wall, this wasn't about that. If you can't understand that, you can't read (which looks possible). I'm glad that the majority of Boston fans know where I'm coming from. You enjoy looking like a fool clapping for that man. I'll be with the other 98% booing the @!#! out of him.
Remind me again which one of us wants other people to post/think just like them?

I told you back then you had no sense of perspective whatsoever and everything was black/white in your feeble little mind. The same is still true today.

By the way, how did that whole situation work out for you, finnns?

Doesn't quite look like 98% to me. What happened? Are all those Celtics fans naïve, pathetic fools who can't read and are displaying "female traits?" Enlighten us, finnns. You are the one, true Celtics fan after all.

How did this work out as well, by the way?
@finnns2003: Hell yeah we're better off without grandpa Ray. Wait until February when he starts to wear down again and brick all his shots. #celtics  
I think it went something like this.

And you choose to pick and choose what you want to bring back, skipping all the positive things I've said.
Oh trust me, I can do that too. I can bring up your ridiculous posts on the other side of the spectrum. I can bring up you running your mouth all offseason about how the Celtics were gonna take out the Heat last year. I can bring up you saying the Dolphins would win the AFC East this year. I can bring up the time you ranked Rondo the #1 PG in the league ahead of Chris Paul only to say he "blows" a short time later after some meaningless midseason loss against Detroit. You're either on one extreme or the other, there's never any logic or rational thinking. Every player is either the greatest or they suck, depending on what happened in the previous 24 hours. I'd say you have the attention span of a goldfish, but that's probably giving you too much credit.

You honestly might be the worst poster in S&T. At least other people who aren't the sharpest like Dipset General or Zyzz just post their opinions and keep it moving. You on the other hand flip out and resort to name-calling anytime someone sees anything a different way than you do. If S&T were a house party, Dipset General would be minding his own business, eating crayons in the corner, not bothering anyone. You would be flipping out that you didn't like the food, drinks, or topics of conversation at a party no one invited you to and no one wanted you to be at.

See, even despite all the dumb things you say, I'd still let all this stuff slide if you weren't such a raging douchebag, but... not exactly the case. Might want to tread lightly.

Your go-to response for everything/everyone. I'm actually glad you said this, because it puts me in great company.

No, I want you to dig deep and try to find some shred of intelligence in there. I get along just fine with most people who post nothing like I do.

No, only being able to work in extremes is "pollution" and shows a lack of intelligence.

This is one of the most ironic things I've ever seen on here, since you're the one who has no ability to ever just disagree respectfully with anyone. Every difference of opinion with you calls for an immediate personal attack. You want me to bring up even more quotes? I left out a ton, you want me to keep going? You want me to bring up you calling Cake an "ignorant kid with no ******g clue" because you didn't see eye to eye on a call? You want me to bring up that Celtics offseason thread when you said I was "naïve," a "fool," "couldn't read," and was displaying "female traits" for saying I'd clap for Ray during his tribute video when he came back, to show my appreciation for his five years here?

Remind me again which one of us wants other people to post/think just like them?

I told you back then you had no sense of perspective whatsoever and everything was black/white in your feeble little mind. The same is still true today.

By the way, how did that whole situation work out for you, finnns?

Doesn't quite look like 98% to me. What happened? Are all those Celtics fans naïve, pathetic fools who can't read and are displaying "female traits?" Enlighten us, finnns. You are the one, true Celtics fan after all.

How did this work out as well, by the way?

I think it went something like this.

Oh trust me, I can do that too. I can bring up your ridiculous posts on the other side of the spectrum. I can bring up you running your mouth all offseason about how the Celtics were gonna take out the Heat last year. I can bring up you saying the Dolphins would win the AFC East this year. I can bring up the time you ranked Rondo the #1 PG in the league ahead of Chris Paul only to say he "blows" a short time later after some meaningless midseason loss against Detroit. You're either on one extreme or the other, there's never any logic or rational thinking. Every player is either the greatest or they suck, depending on what happened in the previous 24 hours. I'd say you have the attention span of a goldfish, but that's probably giving you too much credit.

You honestly might be the worst poster in S&T. At least other people who aren't the sharpest like Dipset General or Zyzz just post their opinions and keep it moving. You on the other hand flip out and resort to name-calling anytime someone sees anything a different way than you do. If S&T were a house party, Dipset General would be minding his own business, eating crayons in the corner, not bothering anyone. You would be flipping out that you didn't like the food, drinks, or topics of conversation at a party no one invited you to and no one wanted you to be at.

See, even despite all the dumb things you say, I'd still let all this stuff slide if you weren't such a raging douchebag, but... not exactly the case. Might want to tread lightly.

:lol:

You left out the videos where Celtics fans booed him every time he got the basketball. Want me to post the articles where Ray was crying about the booing? Where he was upset with the fans?

Last edited:
This guy is hilarious. He posts the tribute video and leaves out all the rest.

BOSTON — Celtics fans welcomed Ray Allen back to the Garden mostly with boos.

Allen scored 21 points Sunday in his first trip to the Garden since he signed with Miami last summer, but the Celtics prevailed in double overtime, 100-98.

but they booed him nearly every time he got the ball.

Yeah but... I was wrong right? Stop making stuff up

As I expected them to. You didn't click on that link at all, did you. This is what I said at the time. This is what you were flipping out about.
Originally Posted by JD617  

I'm gonna cheer the first time he comes back to the Garden and gets introduced, and other people will too.

After the first time, he'll just be a member of a rival team and people can boo him as much as they want. I don't care.
Which one of us doesn't know how to read again?

Last edited:
ibzezzybf1g5Z4.gif

As I expected them to. You didn't click on that link at all, did you. This is what I said at the time. This is what you were flipping out about.

Which one of us doesn't know how to read again?

I maintained I wouldn't clap for him, the tribute video was cool and people saw the memories, oh well. I am not surprised people clapped during a tribute video.

[COLOR=#red]You know things got good when guys like jj and fraij come in to a Dolphins thread. :lol:[/COLOR]

"Every player is either the greatest or they suck, depending on what happened in the previous 24 hours. I'd say you have the attention span of a goldfish, but that's probably giving you too much credit."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom