THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

Everyone wanting to keep up on the Richie/Martin stuff, check that thread, I just posted a million quotes from Twitter, the Dolphins locker room is on fire today.

Everyone wanting to keep up on the Richie/Martin stuff, check that thread, I just posted a million quotes from Twitter, the Dolphins locker room is on fire today.

Dont care abt Martin vs. Richie.

Here for the ether only. And lulz. Multiple lulz.

what ever happened to blocking users 
laugh.gif

you lowkey gotta be a fan for that type of exposing to go down

Last edited:
Just Rondo? Just the first week?

Ainge sucks, Doc sucks, KG sucks, Pierce sucks, Ray sucks, Rondo sucks, the role players suck, the hot dog vendor sucks, anyone who has ever worn Celtic green is a PATHETIC IDIOT MORON MOP!!!!!

His excuse with the Dolphins is they've been mostly bad for a decade, but that's clearly BS since he does the same thing with champions/Hall of Famers.

When I coached youth basketball, the vast majority of the elementary school kids I coached had a better sense of perspective than finnns. Most people develop some kind of critical thinking skills somewhere along the line, but unfortunately that never happened with finnns. Finnns is permanently stuck in knee-jerk reaction mode. He's a 26-year-old grown man with the brain of a toddler. Look at him, he even @'d a Celtics legend to make a douchebag comment because he missed a couple free throws once.

ke6s8m.jpg

But then again I guess expectations shouldn't be too high for someone who throws slurs around if his video games aren't working well enough for his liking.

ogzak2.jpg

Or if a cornerback isn't covering someone to his satisfaction.

15rxdah.jpg

qodjrt.jpg

Or if a kicker misses a field goal.

vnyr95.jpg

Or if a receiver drops a ball.

2yltsuc.jpg

Or if the refs make a call he doesn't like.

2iqbs3q.jpg

Or if management isn't doing as well as he'd hope.

rsa5xc.jpg

But hey, win or lose, at least he can keep sports in the proper perspec... whoops, never mind.

ay5xnd.jpg

What finnns needs to do is find some Utopian planet to live on where everyone has the EXACT same thoughts, opinions, and ideas as him. Then when he's on that planet, he needs to find a pro sports team to root for that has players, a coaching staff, and a front office who never make a single mistake, never lose a single game, and will cater to every single one of his precious little whims.

It's either that or he could grow up and grow a brain, either way.

View media item 644654

If S&T were a house party, Dipset General would be minding his own business, eating crayons in the corner, not bothering anyone. You would be flipping out that you didn't like the food, drinks, or topics of conversation at a party no one invited you to and no one wanted you to be at.

i've never stepped foot in this thread but..

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

so much ether i think i got some on my shoes

[COLOR=#red]Hey Guys... do me a huge favor...

follow on twitter/IG at rgdpodcast...

listen to the podcast on Itunes or rgdpodcast.wordpress.com (will be on stitcher soon).

It's the start up and will have and does have Dolphins talk in there. Plenty of changes to come, but I'm hittin this thing head on. Any support is more than appreciated. [/COLOR]

^^^^ will do

someone clean this thread up

all this drama from 2 players who both cornballs..what about the game this week

Last edited:
If S&T were a house party, Dipset General would be minding his own business, eating crayons in the corner, not bothering anyone. You would be flipping out that you didn't like the food, drinks, or topics of conversation at a party no one invited you to and no one wanted you to be at.
i am crying here at work reading all this ether :lol:

Dolphins fans look up from the rubble of what has become of their franchise and cringe, ears tuned for the next high-pitched whistle that indicates the next explosion is coming. Surrounded by the smoke and stink of the latest mess engulfing their beleaguered team, Dolfans look around and here is what they see:

They see that a Kansas City Chiefs team that went 2-14 last season — worst record in the NFL — is now sailing along at 9-0.

They see that Boston just threw itself a World Series championship parade one season after the Red Sox finished last in their division.

They see that the team playing the Heat here Thursday night, the once-lowly, laughable Los Angeles Clippers, arrive newly infused with title hopes.

Dolfans look around in every sport and see examples of worst-to-first, of big turnarounds, of the meek inheriting the Earth, and wonder, “Why not us!?”

It is a lament now measured not in years but in decades.

The Miami Dolphins have fallen and they can’t get up.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/07/3736371/greg-cote-like-all-dolfans-don.html#storylink=cpy

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom