THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Another big game today.

Last time we faced the Clips, DeAndre Jordan got them off to a good start and from then on they were just nailing shots from the perimeter.

I hope Spo addressed the perimeter defense and Joel Anthony gets PT.

Let's go [COLOR=#red]HEAT[/COLOR]

As soon as Crawford checked in and I saw that Spoelstra had Ray checking him, I just shook my head. Set him up for the kill. Wade clearly isn't 100% and Spo doesn't trust his bench bigs. Clippers saw that our closeouts were slow and took advantage, CP3 mainly. This team can flip the switch, but we have to make it through the season first. Hope these rotations get a little deeper.

Good game Clippers.

From the beginning of the game I can tell we would have matchup issues with this team. All in all the tempo was set early on in the game and our attempts to match theirs was successful in the first half. Overall good game by the clippers and much better job of them closing us out in the second half.

Crawford is playing like Odom was 3 seasons ago. He has a lot of energy and confidence coming off the bench.

Lewis played well. Wade & Bosh didn't look like they were at 100%. Chalmers and Cole couldn't keep up with the Clippers guard rotation.

I think the February game will go to the Heat.

The Heat should hold D.Wade out until he's healthy..(ier). I'm not sure if he came back too early from the knee surgery or what, but he clearly isn't right and its hurting the team on both ends of the court.

Should be a great rematch in feb with possibly a healthy Billups, G Hill and in shape Odom(hopefully) ready and available for that one.

Last edited:
The Heat should hold D.Wade out until he's healthy..(ier). I'm not sure if he came back too early from the knee surgery or what, but he clearly isn't right and its hurting the team on both ends of the court.

pretty much

Knicks looking stellar. I wonder how many wins they'll get to start the season. They ain't playing bad teams to start this run either.

Good game Denver. Cole is regressing, but hit a big shot. Get well soon Rio! If Pittman, Harris, and Jorts aren't getting any minutes, why not get K-Mart? Miller needs more pt, as does Anthony.

LeBron, that is all.

That's the Heat defense I've come accustom to seeing. With Wade out it just moves much better. Can't we still sign Garrett Temple to a 10 day?

miamiheatvdenvernuggets.jpg

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HOMIE [COLOR=#red]h3at23[/COLOR] FOR BECOMING A MARRIED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB MY DUDE!!!
:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Efficient Bosh minus the turnovers. Chalmers back, so much of a difference he makes.

Mike Miller was +23.

Bron is definitely playing free. Glad to see we finished that road trip in the plus and that they can now get some much needed rest.

Next up - Bucks and I doubt this team has to get up for this game after last season. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom