THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Miami Heat 2012 NBA Championship Ring Ceremony (photos)

lebron james, king, dwyane wade, chris bosh, big 3, heatles, vice, south beach, opening night, season, pics pictures, banner celebration raising

2012-2013 NBA Season Opener - October 30th, 2012
Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics (Game Photos)

pics pictures, basketball, nike, x, gold, championship, air jordanlebron king james, ray allen,
dwyane wade, chris bosh, pat riley, mickey arison, erick spoelstra, shane battier, kevin
garnett, paul pierce, ray allen, rajon rondo, rashard lewis, norris cole, mario chalmers,
udonis haslem, mike miller, jeff green, courtney lee, jason terry, usain bolt, lil wayne,
birdman, dj khaled, celebrities courtside in attendance, doc rivers

The fact that Allen was driving to the basket is what got me saying WOW! Dude was fearless the whole game.
Good game, Miami is nothing to play with this year.

Sorry guys. Boston is going to beat miami by 12+ points.
dont be surprised if its a 20 piece.
QUOTE ME WHEN THIS GAME IS OVER YOU BUMS
BOSTON OUT CHEAAAAAAAA
going ham on miami heat tonight.
bum *** ray.

Ya'll know how much I want Rio to become like Billups. I will continue to rave about his good games and blatantly disregard the ugly ones. Tonight was SOLID. He looked like a championship PG with that unique Rio swagger. Our offense was crisp man what can I say.
I know this is corny but...

I bought one.
If yall want one its on the new heat webstore. www.themiamiheatstore.com

I bought one last night for my championship collection in my office & one for my son

:lol: at folks thinking Ray Allen is/was washed up though. Don't let you emotions fool you Boston fans, that disdain you have for him now is a thin viel for the longing you have for seeing that stroke from behind the arc.

His conditioning and preparation is top notch in the League and if he didn't have bad ankle problems, bone spurs, etc.....he could give you that performance on a nightly basis. May the South Beach waters bless the bones in his ankles.

whats good yall... its been a while posting... mostly on twitter, laptop screen cracked, thinking of picking up the ipad mini..

LeBron James getting an Olympic banner from Heat
The Associated Press

MIAMI (AP) -- LeBron James is getting another banner.

To commemorate James' role in helping the U.S. men's basketball team win gold at this past summer's London Olympics, the Miami Heat will unveil a banner in his honor Saturday before they play the Denver Nuggets.

It will be displayed alongside three others for players who won Olympic gold as members of the Heat - Dwyane Wade, Alonzo Mourning and Tim Hardaway.

Miami raised its NBA title banner to the rafters before the season-opening win over the Boston Celtics on Tuesday night.

The Heat are also honoring two other Olympians with South Florida ties on Saturday. Danell Leyva, who won a bronze medal in the men's gymnastics all-around in London, will attend the game, as will Paralympic swimming gold-medalist Justin Zook.

Although personally, I don't think they should be playing this game in the wake of this tragic storm!

Although personally, I don't think they should be playing this game in the wake of this tragic storm!

ITS A CONSPIRACY, THE HEAT THREW THIS GAME.....

Congratulations to the Knicks for making shots tonight. This loss just shows how green the Heat are on defense and how reliant the Knicks are on the three point shot. Coach Spo will definitely turn this into a teachable moment. Overall the Miami Heat were terrible and looked uninterested. Earlier in the game I loved what Chris Bosh gave the team and the versatility Wade showed on the offensive end.

On to the Denver Nuggets

I don't mind losing but to lose like this is embarrassing.

Looks like Dwyane Wade and the Heat gave more than their paychecks to New York :nerd:

I don't see it as that. The Knicks balled and Miami conceded victory to a team whose city and fans needed a win tonight. If it takes a team to beat us by making 19 3-pointers they deserve to win. We'll see how far that gets them while we still contend for a championship.

They Miami Heat will be alright.

Back
Top Bottom