THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

So basically, Miami spotted the Pacers a win in Indianapolis last week, essentially a three-game lead in the standings and a handful of nights with Wade and Ray Allen unavailable due to an injury and illness, respectively, and still ended up snatching away the top spot in the East.

-ESPN.com

View media item 891654

Let's just hope we keep pace and knock out the rest of the schedule. A closing win streak would be very nice

So basically, Miami spotted the Pacers a win in Indianapolis last week, essentially a three-game lead in the standings and a handful of nights with Wade and Ray Allen unavailable due to an injury and illness, respectively, and still ended up snatching away the top spot in the East.

-ESPN.com
Pacers aren't about that winning life.  Bunch of f boys.

Did Beasley steal Spo's pet dragon or something?

Can't even get off the bench against the Bucks :smh:

Well Beasley may not get minutes now... but he'll definitely be in the rotation next year. Shane will be gone.

I don't know Dric, Spo seems as if he hates the kid Beasley and he might not even be back next season.

At least he's come to his senses and inserted James Jones into the rotation. You cant have all these offensive weapons and let them sit for 31 straight games (see: James Jones). Just makes no sense.

i missed last nights game working on a project for school. where can i see the dunk everyone is talking about. and spo is tripping. he didnt even set beas free against the bucks? is spo hoping beas will come off the bench in the playoffs being efficient? cuz most people only get MORE rusty as time goes on without playing...

well DAMN! now that is dunking ON somebody. i hate when people hype up dunks and as long as youre somewhere in the picture you got "dunked on"  lebron ate his lunch

^^ he better look like 2006 DWade come playoff time. It's like he only played half the season and probably did.

Season is winding down and even we need a break from this roller coaster of wins and losses lol

Back
Top Bottom