THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Ray Allen and Birdman are questionable for tomorrow. Maybe Beasley will be able to rid himself of all those splinters he was his accumulated

So so far this series Lance Stevenson was fined for flopping, Paul George fined 25k for blaming the refs for yesterday's loss (game one our disparity was far worst but we blamed ourselves), and the Pacers are actually losing support from the Heat haters for acting like such sore losers. #loveit !!

If we win tomorrow by a half court 3 by Greg Oden when time expires or by 25+ I just want to send this B**ch made team home tomorrow night.

Chris Bosh kind of said this a couple months ago, but he reiterated it clearly and flatly today in an interview on ESPN Radio: He will be back next year.

Bosh was asked about his upcoming opportunity to leave in free agency during an appearance on The Dan LeBatard Show this afternoon and said, “Yeah, I mean, I don’t want to go anywhere. I like it here. It’s Miami. Everybody wants to come here. Yeah.”

When asked if he would accept a below-market offer from the Heat, he answered, “If that’s what it takes.”

That's going to be real selfless of Bosh if he truly goes through with this

Bosh
pimp.gif

That's going to be real selfless of Bosh if he truly goes through with this

Honestly I can see all 3 still taking a pay cut just to keep the throne in place

Plus Pat Riley will make sure they are all taken care of

no way Bron doesn't get paid

Im sure any one on the team would take less to get Bron paid

the Heat have a lot of players who understand the importance of championships and being apart of a family/dynasty more then getting paid

I just dont see Bron caring much about his NBA check cause he has money rolling in from everywhere

long as they collecting rings and re writing history books im sure Bron is ok on the money end

now when they start losing and falling short of Finals thats when we should get worried

Last edited:
I like it though, whistles in the pocket .... just as it should be for a closeout game. Let the players play

So so far this series Lance Stevenson was fined for flopping, Paul George fined 25k for blaming the refs for yesterday's loss (game one our disparity was far worst but we blamed ourselves), and the Pacers are actually losing support from the Heat haters for acting like such sore losers. #loveit !!

If we win tomorrow by a half court 3 by Greg Oden when time expires or by 25+ I just want to send this B**ch made team home tomorrow night.

I know Larry mj and Bird calling eachother on sum..... hey we can't win alone let's join up

Not ***** made at all right? Haha

#loveit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom