THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I'm upset the Heat could not close out in Indiana. The Heat loss this game on turnovers.. point blank.

The Heat will make the necessary adjustments and will win the series.

#LetsGoHeat

Yeah. TOs killed us.

But you also have to admit that you didnt think Bron would be a virtual nonfactor for 90% of the game due to foul trouble.

Yeah. TOs killed us.

But you also have to admit that you didnt think Bron would be a virtual nonfactor for 90% of the game due to foul trouble.

Yep, LeBron will be in beast mode next game.

I'm more pissed at the refs for not calling techs on Lance Stephenson than for calling the 5 fouls on LeBron. What he was doing was just out of pocket. I commend the Heat players for not swinging on buddy.

One last thing before I go to bed.

Just read this on twitter, "Heat shot 8 FTs, lowest total by a team in last 1,447 nba playoff games". :stoneface:

Good night :smh:

This game was a shame man. Lol.

Like.. I'm really not all that mad, but still!

This dude PG complains about fouls, claims home cooking, gets fined 25k, and look what happened.

paul george showed out. but hes supposed to, ive been saying hes the next big thing in the league after lebron and durant. people talkin smack about pg tho like hes trash. love the GAME as much as u love your team. and that was some EXCITING basketball. cant wait for game 6.

paul george showed out. but hes supposed to, ive been saying hes the next big thing in the league after lebron and durant. people talkin smack about pg tho like hes trash. love the GAME as much as u love your team. and that was some EXCITING basketball. cant wait for game 6.
You getting caught up in the moment.

He just had a good game. He is capable of that just like Rudy Gay is.

You getting caught up in the moment.

He just had a good game. He is capable of that just like Rudy Gay is.

Nah. Tripping. Pg is expected to put up at least 25 but for whatever reason has not been lately. Pg is an exciting player to watch. Him going off like he did last game was just him on fire. But I'm definitely not caught in the moment. Like I said I've been trying to tell people for a while.

Nah. Tripping. Pg is expected to put up at least 25 but for whatever reason has not been lately. Pg is an exciting player to watch. Him going off like he did last game was just him on fire. But I'm definitely not caught in the moment. Like I said I've been trying to tell people for a while.

Expected by whom? paul george has never averaged 25 in the regular season let alone the playoffs

tell people what?

Expected by whom? paul george has never averaged 25 in the regular season let alone the playoffs

tell people what?

Tell people he's the next big thing in the NBA. And he gets better every year. He needs to become more consistent like lebron. That's all he's missing is consistency. It will come.

Theres no denying that paul george is a great player but he obviously isn't LeBron or KD at this point. Not saying he won't be but he has a few yrs to grow.

Back
Top Bottom