THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I wouldn't call this "brilliant offense" for the Spurs. The Heat simply are giving this game away.

There is no question that their ball movement is amazing right now. 4-6 passes before getting a shot isn't "bad" defense but merely efficient team offense. I'm just giving credit where credit's due is all I'm saying

Back to back wide open 3s from wade and Rio and missed both. Could have cut even more into the lead

As long as we can D up I like our chances. Have to try to make the most out our posessions and value them. No dumb offensive fouls

It's all good, shooting night like these happen once. We'll be back for game 4 lock and loaded :pimp:

Poor effort overall but nothing to take away from Spurs efficiency. Make adjustments and prepare for game 4.

This is depressing. Lol.

Idk if Chalmers should get anymore burn man.. Hes hurting us

My thoughts exactly! A loss like this is very deflating. I could come out and say "oh we'll get'em game 4" but I just don't know after watching today's game.

Did you guys forget how we got massacred last year in game 3? Come on man, if you're a true fan you support your team no matter what. You just don't roll over and die.

Im not giving up but i just want us to be better than last years series.

Our defense was nonexistent in the first phase of the game. Too sloppy with the ball offensively as well.

I want us to lead the series before it gets to a game 7

Did you guys forget how we got massacred last year in game 3? Come on man, if you're a true fan you support your team no matter what. You just don't roll over and die.

You can't be talking to me with that "true fan stuff"?

Yeah I'm still riding with the team I've only been a fan of all my life. What are you talking about? :smh:

You've never felt deflated or angry after your team lost?

mean.gif
 I don't even mind when the Heat lose. Even the best gotta lose sometimes.

I just can't stand the (%^# talking after the Heat lose. Can't tell these Anti-Heat fans nothing. 

We'll get it together. The Spurs are a worthy opponent. Gotta respect competition. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom