THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Lol, Danny Green looked like the jumpman logo on that one 
laugh.gif

Have some faith ya'll!!

I'm at a lost for words right now, but we still have another half to play. Hopefully someone in that locker room wakes up.

Let's not waver in faith .....championship teams dig deep and that's what they'll have to do. If they can manage to do so, I can live with the results.

Like last game we need to get it to at least 10 or single digits by the 4th. The spurs just aren't missing many shots.

Same teams from last but we're getting destroyed out there this year.

Your just not going to win when Wade misses basically all his shots at the rim.

Thorough dismantling :smh:

Diaw's been the X-Factor. We have to dare him to beat us with his scoring. Just let him shoot because those extra crisp passes have been killer.

Haslem is making a huge difference when most Heat fans knew he should've been in since game 1

Should have been given more PT.

Also the line up with Wade at the point with Ray in should have been used a lot more imo

Love it! James Jones the leading scorer off the bench I'm 2minutes!! Finishes with more points then Wades 10points.

Granted it was garbage time but that's exactly what Green does he camps at the 3point line and gets timely 3's.

Tough loss when it was expected that they'll come out with more resolve from Game 3. Disappointed but nonetheless hopeful adjustments will continue to remain so at the very least we'll be more competitive in Game 5. Back is completely against the wall so, its all or nothing. Still will never waver in faith while never getting too high nor too low with the outcome of these games. Just have to compete and perform

It ain't over. But it will take a miracle.

I'm talking about LeBron is going to have to do it all. And in an unbelievable way.

Spurs killed us with their offensive execution and efficiency man. That ball movement is just too much for our defense to contain. It does help alot that they as a whole team are shooting an unbelievable percentage.

I'm not losing faith at all. They just need to bring this thing back to Miami and make this series long. A lot can change during 1 game. We can figure this thing out and win 3 in a row. The spurs know they are playing with fire and if we can get this to a game 7 with the best player on the planet I'd like our chances, we just gotta take it one game at a time

Back
Top Bottom