THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

W

Just FWI, if you guys ever need to know who we won or lost to during the season, I update the OP schedule after every game with "W" or "L"

LetsGoHeat!

Wade better be in the gym practicing with all these days he's sitting out. Cuz his shot is so rusty. His athleticism is looking good from all the breaks but man... Smh he needs to become as big an offensive threat as lebron so teams can't possibly defend us correctly

LMMFAO HOW THE F$%^ WASN'T THAT A FOOL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Edit: I'm so pissed I can't even spell foul right :lol: :smh: >:

Last edited:
Am I the only one who is more worried about a potential matchup with the Nets than a matchup with the Pacers?

The way this team is playing this season is pissing me off. They seem to have forgotten that championships are earned, not given.

The way this team is playing this season is pissing me off. They seem to have forgotten that championships are earned, not given.

I kinda feel the same way.

They just need to get their defensive identity back. And be a little less stagnant offensively in the crunch

I'm not worried because I believe the Nets are completely over achieving against us. DWade didn't play in 2 out of the 4 losses and all of the losses we have against them where HEAVILY influenced by the refs, 3 out of the 4 losses where by 1, and the the other loss the refs had LeBron foul out in the midst of a battle in overtime.

In the playoffs we would be more zoned in to play against them.

But for me Chicago worries more then Indiana or BK.

I'm not worried because I believe the Nets are completely over achieving against us. DWade didn't play in 2 out of the 4 losses and all of the losses we have against them where HEAVILY influenced by the refs, 3 out of the 4 losses where by 1, and the the other loss the refs had LeBron foul out in the midst of a battle in overtime.

In the playoffs we would be more zoned in to play against them.

But for me Chicago worries more then Indiana or BK.

I'm convinced that Miami has the talent to win this year, with the current team, regardless of who comes out in the west.

My problem is that they don't mentally get up for these games they should win like they did their past two championship runs. And when they get punched in the mouth by these "inferior" teams, they seem to panic and forget what brought them success, which is why they lose these games they "shouldn't" lose.

The play that stands out for me in the game is when Lebron went for the dunk and was blocked by Plumlee (and yes, it was a clean block). Lebron could have fouled whoever rebounded the ball to at least stop the clock and put the nets on the line, because if I'm not mistaken, they were already in the penalty. What does he do? Looks for at the ref for a call and basically let time run out. Its things like that that make me question how bad this team wants to win it all.

if it was a foul or not... no calls are ever called with that amount of time left...

I take it u didn't watch last Fridays double OT game versus the T-Wolves..?

But either way it was a foul. He basically high five him while he was going for a dunk. How anybody can say It was a block when no part of his body even touched the ball is beyond me.

Yeah. I was mad that nobody fouled. Could have stopped the clock, even if they made both FTs we'd be down 3 with like 1.4 seconds left.

Bad coaching, bad 2nd half, just a bad loss all around.

Now that Indiana has possession of the #1 seed, Miami has to win all of there remaining games, and Indiana has to lose at least 2 of their remaining games for us to get that #1 seed. Wade better comeback looking like vintage DWade because with him missing more then half the season he's a large part to our struggles this season.

I think id rather have the 2 seed lol

I'd take the #2 seed if Chicago finishes 4th.

Also where in the FU&% is Michael Beasley?!?!?

You got Wade out probably till the playoffs and Spo won't give Beas a little life off the bench?!?! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom