There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by ksteezy

you have to be married to have a family now 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
no, but you should...would you want your daughter to end up with a dude that wouldn't marry her?
that honestly is not in my power thats between her and her mate
I would rather her be with someone faithful,respectful,ect 

then just put a ring on her finger 

like Isaid earlier its nothing but a status it doesnt make a relationship stronger or more stable then the other 

I dont know anybody in my age group or even a little older that has gotten married and it lasted for more then 5 years
how would you know that if you are not married, please sit down...you over here speaking from others experience, when you live it in your own flesh then your argument might be stronger. I was with my wife for 10 years before we tied the knot, before that I was afraid to make that commitment, but then i manned the !%%* up and married her, has our relationship been more stable and do i feel is stronger, YES. I can no longer walk away when insecurities come knocking or when an argument gets out of hand, i no longer feel the urge to search for another woman that might be better, that alone made me a better man to her....its not a status, its a commitment....probably the biggest commitment any man or woman would make in their whole lives.

that $#!@ aint nothing but a status just like it is on facebook 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and just like it is on your W-4 form and W-2

actually being faithful >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> throwing a ring on it 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you have to be married to have a family now 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
no, but you should...would you want your daughter to end up with a dude that wouldn't marry her?

like Isaid earlier its nothing but a status it doesnt make a relationship stronger or more stable then the other 

I dont know anybody in my age group or even a little older that has gotten married and it lasted for more then 5 years
how would you know that if you are not married, please sit down...you over here speaking from others experience, when you live it in your own flesh then your argument might be stronger. I was with my wife for 10 years before we tied the knot, before that I was afraid to make that commitment, but then i manned the !%%* up and married her, has our relationship been more stable and do i feel is stronger, YES. I can no longer walk away when insecurities come knocking or when an argument gets out of hand, i no longer feel the urge to search for another woman that might be better, that alone made me a better man to her....its not a status, its a commitment....probably the biggest commitment any man or woman would make in their whole lives.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao....hit me up when you find a woman that shares the same sentiment.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Has OP had a bad experience with a woman that made him think like this?

This idealogy seems so shallow. It's based on appearance and monetary status?
It's like youre afraid that women benefit more from marriage and all that comes with it than you will, so you have a negative view about it.
I'm not sure if someone can judge something they have no experience with...

Has OP had a bad experience with a woman that made him think like this?

This idealogy seems so shallow. It's based on appearance and monetary status?
It's like youre afraid that women benefit more from marriage and all that comes with it than you will, so you have a negative view about it.
I'm not sure if someone can judge something they have no experience with...

thats good that you feel that way about it but everyone doesnt handle it like you do
im stating my opinion just like your stating your there is no need for me to take a seat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont have to live it to have an opinion on it im far from blind and people talk

but since you want to take that route me and my girl been good since 11th grade and we both had this talk and

dont see marriage that big of a deal 

just like I said earlier its up to you and you partner and I can honestly say with my own opinion 

(you know the part where you said if I didn't live it not to speak on it)

our relationship is stronger than any marriage 

and what I highlighted in you comment I been felling like that with my relationship without the marriage 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it was all on me that status is not going to make me love her anymore then I do already 

just her as a women will

thats good that you feel that way about it but everyone doesnt handle it like you do
im stating my opinion just like your stating your there is no need for me to take a seat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont have to live it to have an opinion on it im far from blind and people talk

but since you want to take that route me and my girl been good since 11th grade and we both had this talk and

dont see marriage that big of a deal 

just like I said earlier its up to you and you partner and I can honestly say with my own opinion 

(you know the part where you said if I didn't live it not to speak on it)

our relationship is stronger than any marriage 

and what I highlighted in you comment I been felling like that with my relationship without the marriage 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it was all on me that status is not going to make me love her anymore then I do already 

just her as a women will

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

already did 
and I know others 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

already did 
and I know others 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you will probably marry a man in the future OP, when it will be legal across all 50 states

you will probably marry a man in the future OP, when it will be legal across all 50 states

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

already did 
and I know others 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cant front, no one around here tryin to get married either...you'll hear more of "i wanna have a kid wit_____" then i wanna marry

times is changing, marriage is at its more irrelevant its ever been in history.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

already did 
and I know others 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cant front, no one around here tryin to get married either...you'll hear more of "i wanna have a kid wit_____" then i wanna marry

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif

already did 
and I know others 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.divorce.com/article/worldwide-divorce-statistics

http://www.divorceguide.com/usa/divorce-information/divorce-statistics-in-the-usa.html
man the divorce rate in the  US is at 50%
that should show you how important that status is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean not to throw salt on the married couples but im a living witness that

its not really needed 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif

already did 
and I know others 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.divorce.com/article/worldwide-divorce-statistics

http://www.divorceguide.com/usa/divorce-information/divorce-statistics-in-the-usa.html
man the divorce rate in the  US is at 50%
that should show you how important that status is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean not to throw salt on the married couples but im a living witness that

its not really needed 

some dudes still act like they just hit puberty well into their 30's...always racing for the next smash, the next name on the blacklist...once those hormones slow down you start to see life for what it is, i grew up in a single parent home and i want to offer more than that to my kids, i want to offer a happy home with both parents in the picture TOGETHER...and if i have a boy Im gonna show him those same morals...If i have a girl she's gonna have her parents as an example that she shouldn't settle for some immature little boy with the fear of commitment, because he's always craving a new %%@#% and cant control his hormones.
So what? Why does everyone have to be like you? I don't see myself getting married because I get bored of people quickly. It's just who I am. We get it, you're a grown ++$ man. You're married. Don't #%!* on other people because they choose to live a different life than yourself.

That "depreciating assets" line is stupid, and you stole it from that infamous CL ad or email or whatever it was.

some dudes still act like they just hit puberty well into their 30's...always racing for the next smash, the next name on the blacklist...once those hormones slow down you start to see life for what it is, i grew up in a single parent home and i want to offer more than that to my kids, i want to offer a happy home with both parents in the picture TOGETHER...and if i have a boy Im gonna show him those same morals...If i have a girl she's gonna have her parents as an example that she shouldn't settle for some immature little boy with the fear of commitment, because he's always craving a new %%@#% and cant control his hormones.
So what? Why does everyone have to be like you? I don't see myself getting married because I get bored of people quickly. It's just who I am. We get it, you're a grown ++$ man. You're married. Don't #%!* on other people because they choose to live a different life than yourself.

That "depreciating assets" line is stupid, and you stole it from that infamous CL ad or email or whatever it was.

Back
Top Bottom