"There is no Jordan XX4 in the works"

I agree with everyone no XX4! If they did that then what significance would that have? They would need to go up to #45

They made the 23's limited to 529 pairs for the collector that has been with them from the beginning??? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA...When did any true collectorever have to camp out for a pair of shoes????? SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIM THAT!!!

Can't say that im upset. That would be cool if in 22 years they had the Jordan 45 come out though.

I am glad that we now can celebrate the XX3 without wondering if there will be a Jordan 24.
Me too...but I still don't trust them totally
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info tho...Nice Kicks keep on doing it waaay big
pimp.gif

dang am i the only one that wants a XX4? The main reason that I would want the Air Jordan line to continue is because in my opinion, Jordan Brand truly goesthrough insane amounts of effort to make the best shoe that the world has ever seen because they know that the hype will be so insane, they have to go aboveand beyond just to try and live up to it. I just don't see the company putting as much effort into a shoe that they know wont be as hyped as anair jordan with a roman numeral. Why would I want only team shoes to buy? why would I want more spizzike, DTRT, Fusion, all-over-bambi-print-hoody expirements?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

Do u think that he really dosent have a pair of 23s yet?
Trust the fact that MANY of the designers don't have their own designs in their shoe size to actually wear. I was surprised when I found that out myself.

Funny how true that is. The one size most have is a 9! If your a designer and you wear a 9 youre one lucky guy/girl. DE even said once... " If I were asize 9, do you know how much heat I would have?" lol

NT, this is real talk. I think the XX3 should be the "almost" last jordan. For real. I think 23 is enough and I am a true lover of Jordan's. Ithink he should bow out gracefully with the signature shoe and do whatever with the Team Jordans. BUT, I think JB should come out with aJordan XLV (45) one year just to commemorate his jersey number 45. Definitely should not go up to 45. That would be crazy.IMO.

I am sure that JB has kept a few pairs locked up somewhere to give away. There's no way that a designer should be waiting in line to get a pair of his ownshoes, think about it.
How stupid does that sound.
They already have a pair for him, he just hasn't gotten it yet.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Can't say that im upset. That would be cool if in 22 years they had the Jordan 45 come out though.

co-sign

they should stop till 2030 and just come out with an Air Jordan VL

I think its for the best. The next ones were probably going to be $200 retail GR's or something.

Jb should take a couple years break before they do anything new..so they have announced that they are gonna be slowing down on the retros and re-retros theyhave to have something up their sleeve. Unless they plan on downsizing because all they would be putting out are teams and trainers

I dont care the last good model was 17...... and the 23 it took them 6 models to get it right so i couldnt even imagine a 24 and all of the team jordans werehorrible except the vindicates.... so yea.........

i don't think it's a bad thing not to make XXIV, but is there still going to be retros?

Originally Posted by JPioneer

i don't think it's a bad thing not to make XXIV, but is there still going to be retros?

Most definitely there are going to be retros. Retros make up such a major part of their business that I could never see them cutting out retros.

they shouldn't make a 24, its ******ed. 23 is jordans number. what a way to end off a great sig shoe. the man hasn't played in 5-6 years. they dontneed to release anymore after the 23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

XX3 should be the last Air Jordan to release. To me it takes away from something to keep adding on insignificant model numbers for no reason. It becomes sloppy, redundant, and takes away from the "special" appeal of the Air Jordan's to begin with. I wanna look at these 15 years from now and marvel at my collection of what I worked hard to get. Not say damn...another sig Air Jordan comes out next year.
co MF'in sign

Back
Top Bottom