"There is no Jordan XX4 in the works"

They should stop at 23, and continue the .5 line (which im the only one that likes) the total woud be 45.....thats cool.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

i don't think it's a bad thing not to make XXIV, but is there still going to be retros?
In a very very different way starting with 2009.

MaZe

yeah what idiot started talking about a jordan 24? a true sneakerhead wouldn't even acknowledge such a shoe.
maybe in 3 or 4 years they can come out with a jordan '45' ha

JB, please end it at 23.

You can retro and fuse all the kicks you want after the XX3's and the countdown packs, I don't care. Just let the legacy end right.

Originally Posted by eazy38

MaZeDOwNeR wrote:

JPioneer wrote:

i don't think it's a bad thing not to make XXIV, but is there still going to be retros?

MaZe

Different how,any word???????

Harder to cop is all I know. Maybe bundled in 2-shoe packs, packs with apparel, super limited with "premium"materials, whatever. All I know is JB keeps pushing the envelope with a new litmus test to see how far they can go, & the public keeps assuring themthey'll succeed. It started with the Nubuck XII, then progressed to Laser IV online release, Altitude XIII's and the introduction of the LS tag, BlackLaser IV release, Thunder & Lightning, DMP, Laser V, First 2 OG Spiz'ike colorways, OLNL and Countdown packs. Every time they up the ante the publichas no problem paying the price, figuratively and literally.

I fully expect them to take advantage of this fact and can't really fault them for it, even if I don't agreewith it.

it would be weird if they stop the tradition eventhough the new jordans have not been so great with the exception of the XX3's only good side if i dodecided to sell my 23's they will be worth a lot more if there the last jordans

For the record, Edwards might be a JB employee but obviously he is not in the loop. He doesn't even have his pair of 23s yet. Obviously JB took extrememeasures to keep 23 top secret, and if 24 is to be top secret as well, people like him will either not get any info at all, or be manipulated into saying whatJB wants, which in this case would be "this is the last Jordan". He is a talker, so either he'd be blacklisted, or asked to leak misinformationfor the benefit of the brand.

JB is all about making money. Lightning and Thunder Pack proved that beyond a reasonable doubt. There will be another flagship Jordan whether they call it 24or not.

Don't get played.

^ who do you think would design the Jordan XX4? Tinker was brought back for the Jordan XX3, but the two models before that were done by D'Wayne Edwards.True they kept the Jordan XX3 a secret, but I am sure he still was very aware of it. Time will tell, but I don't think we will be seeing a Jordan XX4 in2009.

the last four aj sig shoes (XX-XX3) have regained my interest in the brand which i had largely forgotten ever since the XII. i don't mind if theycontinue. i'm no hypebeast sitting on a nestegg of sneakers hoping that they'll all be worth something someday. shoes are meant for wearing. i wear ALLmy jays. personally, if i were in JB, i'd suggest to cycle the designs, but update the shoes with modern technology. you know, in 09, for instance, i'ddo the aj1 aesthetic design, but incorporate IPS, and better material and support. then in 2010 i'd do the same with aj2. that way, each sneaker will getan upgrade every 23 years. oh and forget about retros. now THAT would be considering the collectors.

They should stop at 23, and continue the .5 line (which im the only one that likes) the total woud be 45.....thats cool.

hey, nice one :D

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by eazy38

MaZeDOwNeR wrote:

JPioneer wrote:

MaZe

Different how,any word???????

Harder to cop is all I know. Maybe bundled in 2-shoe packs, packs with apparel, super limited with "premium" materials, whatever. All I know is JB keeps pushing the envelope with a new litmus test to see how far they can go, & the public keeps assuring them they'll succeed. It started with the Nubuck XII, then progressed to Laser IV online release, Altitude XIII's and the introduction of the LS tag, Black Laser IV release, Thunder & Lightning, DMP, Laser V, First 2 OG Spiz'ike colorways, OLNL and Countdown packs. Every time they up the ante the public has no problem paying the price, figuratively and literally.

I fully expect them to take advantage of this fact and can't really fault them for it, even if I don't agree with it.

well then i'll continue to sleep soundly when i'd go visit family in china and bring back so fakers (i like to call them "unreal
wink.gif
). they giveme no other option really.

stuffeyesaw723km1fr6.jpg

cuz who in their right mind would spend as much as these things are worth these days? shoes are not worth that much. i don't care how limited they are.

Originally Posted by typecast3

yeah what idiot started talking about a jordan 24? a true sneakerhead wouldn't even acknowledge such a shoe.
what makes you say that? im sure theres plenty of people who want to see a 24.

even if there where going to be 24s, theres no way in hell they would say anything about them until the 23s have done good numbers. its just marketing 101.

They should stop for a yr. or two.
And just come back with the 45.
Then retroing the 16 17 19 and the
rest til the 23 and just stop. I am mad
I missed out on the 17 n 19. So then
need to come out again. Not just in
packs.

jb shud stop at 23 and i think they will, they will probably just do other sorts of gimmicks such as packages and mix shoes like spizikes adn dubs , but ithink in a couple of years they will make a come back shoe or something and call it the 45 i think it makes sense.

it has to be a XXiv because Jb love the money that its making so they have to make another shoe just because 23 is not the only number that jordan wore butyeah he is most known for it it should be a xxiv and more

I dont want to see a 24. the past arsfewye folks have just been buying jays for the name... Its Od to go to 24 if they do i wont copp. Plus if they end it nowthey go out as the top brand to ever do it. Make room for other sig. shoes.

If there is a XX4 they wouldn't tell us until after the XX3s. How many people are buying the XX3s just because they think it's the end. It's callmarketing and JB is one of the best at it.

Originally Posted by calvin101c

so what will '09 have?

Nike can get by with retros as long as their decent quality (we shouldn't be surprised about quality these days.) I don't mind not having anymoresignature shoes, but I think they'll continue milking it. They're just creating so much hype for the XXIII's to sell, then all of sudden, one yeartoday, will bust out with some xxiv's.

a very long time ago it had been said jordan had a deal through 2008 which wold be his final shoe. i forget where it was said but it was VERY legit, and Idon't speak on stuff that isn't true so...take it for what it is

Back
Top Bottom