Theredkicks.com legit?

I ordered my infared 23 6's from this site and they have not arrived yet. It is now the 11th day and I specifically put 3-5 delivery. Do not order from this site they will screw you over.

It has been long established that this site doesn't sell authentic or even UA shoes. They sell half *** knockoffs. Don't order from them!

If you want GM or UA shoes there are reputable sites but this isn't one of them. You will get your shoes, it will take like two weeks but they'll be junk. Read the previous posts to see what what happened to the people that ordered from it.

Last edited:
WHY THE **** ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL ORDERING FROM THAT FAKE *** SITE?

Smh
mind_blown.gif

Red kicks is fake as **** don't ever buy from them. I got a pair of carmine 6s for 200 bucks thinkin that it was real and that I was saving 40 bucks by buying on the red kicks rather than flight club. So I made my order then I got an email that looked like it was sent by someone from the special Olympics. So I new it was fake right away but they take your money and hide. STAY AWAY FROM THEREDSHOES.COM.

Red kicks is fake as **** don't ever buy from them. I got a pair of carmine 6s for 200 bucks thinkin that it was real and that I was saving 40 bucks by buying on the red kicks rather than flight club. So I made my order then I got an email that looked like it was sent by someone from the special Olympics. So I new it was fake right away but they take your money and hide. STAY AWAY FROM THEREDSHOES.COM.
lmao got to scamadvisor.com before you go to a website

Back
Top Bottom