These 10 cities have the most aggressive drivers in the nation

I thought Houston had the worst drivers until I went to Miami and Boston.

Las Vegas drivers didn’t really seem all that bad

Chicago should be higher than Vegas.
I move around Vegas drivers like they're stationary objects and they never speed up to merge only slow down to a stop and cause traffic. Maybe the most aggressive braking in the country though. They ride brakes for no obvious reason at all.

The only two cities on that list I’ve driven in extensively are Phoenix and San Diego. SD drivers are way more aggressive then anything I see in Phx
Maricopa county does a good job on maintaining their freeways. Makes it easier for idiot drivers. They need a better light rail system to handle 4+ million people

LA driving is nothing compared to Mexico city.. even bus drivers be cutting you off during rush hour like if they were driving small civics smh..

I know this is talking about US cities but Manilla got to be the worst driving experience I've ever had.

Minneapolis drivers are trash.

Idiots stop on the ramp trying to merge. Worst drivers ever.

I was gonna say, if LA ain’t number 1 then this list isn’t worth looking at :lol:

It’s like the Wild West out there too man. Ain’t NEVER seen a cop on the freeway. Dudes doing 180 with NO fear of tickets

As soon as you cross into ATL on 85 they give you the "traffic related deaths this year" sign.

I can't even do my usual 10-15 over in peace. That's just simply not enough.

85 is 8 lanes wide in Metro ATL and it's a ******* zoo, at least when it's not backed up all the way to the on ramp. 285 just as bad. No rules or common courtesy. It could be someone going 75 passing lane, 105 in the middle and 115 going towards an exit ramp. Its a deathtrap.

Maryland idiocy holds a special place in my heart tho. Just add DC and Baltimore together and drop in PG County and give us a top 3 spot. Last time I went back home I saw a ***** on 95 doing what had to be 100+ on the shoulder/dirt to go around someone while just missing the guardrail. :smh:

From LA, live in SAC

Hands down Houston is the worst. Cant even merge onto the freeway and big rigs are allowed to drive in the fast lane.

A bunch of my old co workers went down to Houston to deliver fuel after a hurricane, in semi trucks...

They loved it. :rofl:

From LA, live in SAC

Hands down Houston is the worst. Cant even merge onto the freeway and big rigs are allowed to drive in the fast lane.

That’s because everyone is scared to pass them for some reason..

Or they just refuse to get passed by a semi.

Like you were chilling doing 75 and I passed you at 80. You don’t gotta get mad.

App would implode if they were in 3rd world countries. I went back to the homeland a couple years ago. My cousin wanted to show me around town on his motorcycle and between him and the drivers wylin I thought I was going to die multiple times. We had no helmets.

Back
Top Bottom