These dudes are about that life vol. we hungry

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Come on, if they had the technology to send a camera up there, then why not just elevate dude up there to get his honey.

cuz then there would be no show sir 
eyes.gif

roll.gif
my attempt to be ironic failed obviously.

sorriez...
embarassed.gif

my bad...i'd rather be wrong then you be that simple
laugh.gif

Come on, if they had the technology to send a camera up there, then why not just elevate dude up there to get his honey.

eyes.gif

roll.gif

sorriez...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Always wondered how the hell they find translators....
same here
There's probably a handful of biologist and anthropologist who've lived with that family/tribe/village for a couple of years. There's probably a Sr. scientist who's been in contact with them for a decade plus.

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Always wondered how the hell they find translators....
same here
There's probably a handful of biologist and anthropologist who've lived with that family/tribe/village for a couple of years. There's probably a Sr. scientist who's been in contact with them for a decade plus.

eyes.gif

roll.gif

sorriez...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

sorriez...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Damn man those videos are @%%+@! up. How  is the BBC going to have every angle down of dude risking his life walking around in the tree though?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn man those videos are @%%+@! up. How  is the BBC going to have every angle down of dude risking his life walking around in the tree though?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

Tete probably wouldn't go for it anyway. they mentioned something about bravery making the man and respect...pretty sure he'd lose the Tribe's respect if he caught a ride to get honey.

eyes.gif

Tete probably wouldn't go for it anyway. they mentioned something about bravery making the man and respect...pretty sure he'd lose the Tribe's respect if he caught a ride to get honey.

I don't know much about bees or honey, but couldnt they relocate the hive or build a new structure somewhere on the ground, and the bees will reproduce and make honey?

I don't know much about bees or honey, but couldnt they relocate the hive or build a new structure somewhere on the ground, and the bees will reproduce and make honey?

Back
Top Bottom