These dudes are about that life vol. we hungry

sick.gif

respect all you guys want, this country isnt perfect but im proud to live in america.

respect all you guys want, this country isnt perfect but im proud to live in america.

"Lets cook these spiders and then go to sleep."
I don't know why but I found that
roll.gif

Props to those kids though you wouldn't find me within a 100 miles of one of those bad boys.
sick.gif

"Lets cook these spiders and then go to sleep."
I don't know why but I found that
roll.gif

Props to those kids though you wouldn't find me within a 100 miles of one of those bad boys.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

how the hell did the camera man get to the top of the tree
There is a "making of" part of this documentary. The cameraman has to shoot a rope over a high branch to haul up a camera. The rope gets stuck so one of these indigenous guys effectively runs up and puts the rope where it needs to be. In another section it showed the cameraman in a hard hat, harness, 2 safety lines fully rigged up to haul himself up the tree, the indigenous people watched in amusement at the preparation and time taken to get up one tree.

So in answer to your question, the guy first got the cameraman up the tree so he could filmnit, then went to get the honey. Yes his balls are bigger now.

I saw this on Reddit, and this was one of the comments left for the video

There is a "making of" part of this documentary. The cameraman has to shoot a rope over a high branch to haul up a camera. The rope gets stuck so one of these indigenous guys effectively runs up and puts the rope where it needs to be. In another section it showed the cameraman in a hard hat, harness, 2 safety lines fully rigged up to haul himself up the tree, the indigenous people watched in amusement at the preparation and time taken to get up one tree.

So in answer to your question, the guy first got the cameraman up the tree so he could filmnit, then went to get the honey. Yes his balls are bigger now.

Originally Posted by franchise3

ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom