roll.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by DMan14

WOW, they thought they was doing it...

Doing what?
It.
"It" has many definitions. One of which is certainly not "trying to be cool or hip", therefore it is out of context and is not proper english. This resulted in my inquiry, which you answered quite inadequately I must say.
indifferent.gif

Doing what?
It.
"It" has many definitions. One of which is certainly not "trying to be cool or hip", therefore it is out of context and is not proper english. This resulted in my inquiry, which you answered quite inadequately I must say.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
What the hell is this dude talkin about? Obviously he doesn't get IT

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Doing what?
It.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

They just had to be filipino.

filipinos stay doing embarrassing unfunny videos on youtube....its infested.....

esp when u search for music you just wanna listen to....then you see the whole video is made up of a slide show of some random kairgeeber chick....

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Them _'s really popped out the water like the ninja turtles after they beat shredder
laugh.gif

eek.gif
i thought the saaaaammmmeeee thing! Super Shredder..........
roll.gif

TMNT 2...ftw

these teenage mutant stupid ninjas........ftL
smh.gif

Doing what?
It.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Please explain "it's" concept to me then you youthful vagabond. Obviously, I am not skilled in the art of ebonics such as yourselves.

Also, his verb usage is inaccurate as well. That sentence had all sorts of errors and bad english mechanics. Spell check for a reason. Come on now guys.

Doing what?
It.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Please explain "it's" concept to me then you youthful vagabond. Obviously, I am not skilled in the art of ebonics such as yourselves.

Also, his verb usage is inaccurate as well. That sentence had all sorts of errors and bad english mechanics. Spell check for a reason. Come on now guys.
You're obviously new to NT, or else your trying to be funny.

Doing what?
It.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
*#$% outta here Mr. Feeny Neck $*% IT is just IT... You're workin that hamster on the treadmill a little too hard fam.

Doing what?
It.
"It" has many definitions. One of which is certainly not "trying to be cool or hip", therefore it is out of context and is not proper english. This resulted in my inquiry in (your comma splice created some ambiguity with the dependent clause in the statement; therefore, I removed it) which you answered quite inadequately I must say.

with it, Slang.[table][tr][td] -
[/td] [td]aware of the latest fads, fashions, etc.; up-to-date.[/td] [/tr][/table]
- Informal Used to refer to something that is the best, the most desirable, or without equal: He thinks he'sit. That steak was really it!

"IT" has gotten the best of you at this point. Why are you so worried about...

Back
Top Bottom