These need to retroed ASAP!!!! JB listen!

To each their own, but I think I would be ok is these weren't in JB's immediate release future. I'd definitely love me some XI BRED's that's for sure. That being said, there's so much Retro heat about to drop this year it's probably easier to say what "won't" be coming out in 2011!

To each their own, but I think I would be ok is these weren't in JB's immediate release future. I'd definitely love me some XI BRED's that's for sure. That being said, there's so much Retro heat about to drop this year it's probably easier to say what "won't" be coming out in 2011!

Jb should do it... These would sell out instantly along with the suitcase... I think these were $200 when they came out... Highest price for a Jordan ever...

Jb should do it... These would sell out instantly along with the suitcase... I think these were $200 when they came out... Highest price for a Jordan ever...

^ these were $400 a pair in australia when they came out !!!It is a good looking shoe.... And looks hot in this colourway !

^ these were $400 a pair in australia when they came out !!!It is a good looking shoe.... And looks hot in this colourway !

Then you're gonna here people complaining that they cost too much. $200.

If they are made true to form, then I would definitely buy a pair or 2.

Then you're gonna here people complaining that they cost too much. $200.

If they are made true to form, then I would definitely buy a pair or 2.

pimp.gif
grails for me

^^Damn 400$ that's crazy. Yea they are nice but everyone has an opinion on what JB should retro. Give it time and you will see them retro.

^^Damn 400$ that's crazy. Yea they are nice but everyone has an opinion on what JB should retro. Give it time and you will see them retro.

Back
Top Bottom