These need to retroed ASAP!!!! JB listen!

i had the all blacks, dope shoe....now I just have the briefcase in DS condition

i had the all blacks, dope shoe....now I just have the briefcase in DS condition

I agree....these are too nice...maybe Nike will put em up on their website for sale and when they sell out they'll email everyone and say it was a mistake.....good marketing strategy

I agree....these are too nice...maybe Nike will put em up on their website for sale and when they sell out they'll email everyone and say it was a mistake.....good marketing strategy

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I REMEMBER HAVING THESE IN SEC0ND GRADE AND BEIN MAD AT THIS DUDE IN MY CLASS BECAUSE HE HAD THE PLASTIC PIECES THE C0NNECTED THE GIAT0R T0 THE SH0E AND I HAD VELCR0

St0p yelling! People won't care what you say, if you type like your a 10yr old...

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I REMEMBER HAVING THESE IN SEC0ND GRADE AND BEIN MAD AT THIS DUDE IN MY CLASS BECAUSE HE HAD THE PLASTIC PIECES THE C0NNECTED THE GIAT0R T0 THE SH0E AND I HAD VELCR0

St0p yelling! People won't care what you say, if you type like your a 10yr old...

nice but not my cup of tea. guarantee if these do retro, no briefcase will come with them. if it does, that's where all the quality will go with that pair!

nice but not my cup of tea. guarantee if these do retro, no briefcase will come with them. if it does, that's where all the quality will go with that pair!

i'd say white/red
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom