These need to retroed ASAP!!!! JB listen!

i remember having these in college....oh the good ol days. 
happy.gif

I tried these on and they had my foot aching. I couldn't imagine paying 200 plus for some uncomfortable shoes although there are people out there who do.

I tried these on and they had my foot aching. I couldn't imagine paying 200 plus for some uncomfortable shoes although there are people out there who do.

I think people are getting a little too greedy. JB's released (or is going to release) Cool Grey 11s, OG cement 3s, Black cement 3s, Playoff 13s, concords, the list goes on. Everyone asks for these and when they come out, they find another shoe they want..... but the 17 of all shoes?? Just my opinion but we can keep the Jordan 17 out for a long while and I think 90% of sneaker/Jordan heads wouldnt give a !!%@

I think people are getting a little too greedy. JB's released (or is going to release) Cool Grey 11s, OG cement 3s, Black cement 3s, Playoff 13s, concords, the list goes on. Everyone asks for these and when they come out, they find another shoe they want..... but the 17 of all shoes?? Just my opinion but we can keep the Jordan 17 out for a long while and I think 90% of sneaker/Jordan heads wouldnt give a !!%@

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Any IIIs-XIVs retro them, the rest can R.I.P.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Any IIIs-XIVs retro them, the rest can R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom