..:: THESE NOOBIES ARE KILLING ME ::..

Man **** these kids nowadays bruh.

I can't wait until the sneaker **** blows over so I don't have to hear one more pre-pubecent teenager talking about shoes.

If the **** didn't come out in the last 3 years, they claim its fake.

I had some kid ask me in public if my shoes were legit.

I looked at this ***** like

Asked dude "why are you speaking to me bruh?"

"I just wanted to know bro, I'm a shoe head so I just like to make sure everyones kicks are legit, you know?"

**** outta here bruh. don't stop me for no **** like that ever again...
mean.gif

Man **** these kids nowadays bruh.

I can't wait until the sneaker **** blows over so I don't have to hear one more pre-pubecent teenager talking about shoes.

If the **** didn't come out in the last 3 years, they claim its fake.

I had some kid ask me in public if my shoes were legit.

I looked at this ***** like

View media item 740997

Asked dude "why are you speaking to me bruh?"

"I just wanted to know bro, I'm a shoe head so I just like to make sure everyones kicks are legit, you know?"

View media item 740998

**** outta here bruh. don't stop me for no **** like that ever again... :smh:
View media item 741024

giphy.gif

it's funny how dudes say 'who cares?' when this whole website is about shoes. Like you had to stumble upon the general forum by way of shoes. :lol: Yea, it's a problem i hear from people. It's something everybody will face if you're into some hobby. Ebay is there tho and you can provide all the evidence that your stuff is real.

I never understood why people post in a thread just to hate on it lol just keep it moving nobody told u to come in...

But yeah I posted 01 black cement III's on fb and a bunch of kids were trying to call me out like I was sellin fakes

I never understood why people post in a thread just to hate on it lol just keep it moving nobody told u to come in...

But yeah I posted 01 black cement III's on fb and a bunch of kids were trying to call me out like I was sellin fakes
Crazy. One of the problems is that the paid sites/blogs that are linked with Nike have no reason to educate collectors on OG quality, rarity, and why they are more valuable if wearable. If there was a blue book to reference values perpetually, pricing and negotiating becomes easier. For example, the blue book would value 10/10 OG deadstock XIs at +/- $500, 2001s should be +/- $400 and 2009-2014s should be +/- $250. I would post on eBay/NT "I'm selling OG XIs 10/10 condition for blue book." The buyer would offer, " Hey can you do 10% off blue book? That's the discount I usually get." One reference point to pull market prices from makes it easier for everyone.

You're mad that other people buy shoes? Lol. You get mad when little kids eat at McDonald's because started eating there first???

You're mad that other people buy shoes? Lol. You get mad when little kids eat at McDonald's because started eating there first???
i think the topic here is when people speak before they do any research.  accusing something to be something else, when in fact, they were wrong in the first place.  i've never had anybody accuse my shoes as being fake, but i could imagine.  and it would definitely grind my gears.

and BLASTERCOMBO,

its not about who did it first, we all started out new at one point in time. 

but some of these stories im reading about kids being ill-advised are occuring too often.  is it really that bad?

Crazy. One of the problems is that the paid sites/blogs that are linked with Nike have no reason to educate collectors on OG quality, rarity, and why they are more valuable if wearable. If there was a blue book to reference values perpetually, pricing and negotiating becomes easier. For example, the blue book would value 10/10 OG deadstock XIs at +/- $500, 2001s should be +/- $400 and 2009-2014s should be +/- $250. I would post on eBay/NT "I'm selling OG XIs 10/10 condition for blue book." The buyer would offer, " Hey can you do 10% off blue book? That's the discount I usually get." One reference point to pull market prices from makes it easier for everyone.

This is actually a very dope idea idk y it hasn't been done yet. Like a Wizard for kicks (wizard is the comic book price guide) this could also be a way of keeping resell prices from getting out of hand like they have been. I normally show love on my prices if I know I'm selling to a person who can appreciate the kicks as much as I do

Last edited:
A magazine price guide to sneakers is the culmination of this new era lol.

I mean it's not only kids brahh. I remember when I went in a finshline store and some random dude that worked their tried putting me on blast saying my thunder 4s were fake. I just looked at and left the store. Btw he was in his 30s and this was before the retro thunder came out

i know when i see beezys rocking that LV and/or gucci.. heck even fellas who be rocking gucci/lv.. 

if they dont look the part, it almost makes the look fake even if they arent.

and vice versa.. if some folks have fake lv/gucci isht, but really dress it up well, and the rest of the fit looking legit like folks dressing in the "how to dress better thread" i would hestitate to think they wearing fakes.

but i see fools with their skinny/slim jean sagging to see their @ss crack just so they can show their LV belt. i dont care if its real, im thinking fake right off the bat just how they portray themselves.

----

with shoes i see folks rocking some Js with some adidas short, some NB or Spalding pants shirts etc.. 4 sho right off the bat ima think FAKE. but they could be legit. 

what a lot of people dont get and you cant teach is style and how one carries themselves.. err the word i hate "swag".. you either you got it or you dont and dont matter how much you spend on expensive products.. 

i know when i see beezys rocking that LV and/or gucci.. heck even fellas who be rocking gucci/lv.. 

if they dont look the part, it almost makes the look fake even if they arent.

and vice versa.. if some folks have fake lv/gucci isht, but really dress it up well, and the rest of the fit looking legit like folks dressing in the "how to dress better thread" i would hestitate to think they wearing fakes.

but i see fools with their skinny/slim jean sagging to see their @ss crack just so they can show their LV belt. i dont care if its real, im thinking fake right off the bat just how they portray themselves.

----

with shoes i see folks rocking some Js with some adidas short, some NB or Spalding pants shirts etc.. 4 sho right off the bat ima think FAKE. but they could be legit. 

what a lot of people dont get and you cant teach is style and how one carries themselves.. err the word i hate "swag".. you either you got it or you dont and dont matter how much you spend on expensive products.. 

Cool Starry Bra

I feel like the shoe game has taken a turn for the worst within the last 15 months or so... I wish I knew exactly what it was...

Air-Jordans.com shutting down was one of the worst things that ever happened. While it didnt provide market value, it did have collective information on different releases of the same model.

Just had a dude question whether my Lebron X "Pressures" were real because he couldn't see the Lebron symbol on the tongue of the left shoe..:smh:

There's a ton of money being left on the table that could be made by resellers if everyone understood how and why a shoe model is valued the way it is. Even consignment stores would benefit. I've seen deadstock OG obsidian XIIs on consignment for the same as the new Obsidian XIIs. I know the shoe owner sets the prices, but that's really a loss to the shop by pricing the OGs so low. It's about consistency!

Back
Top Bottom