These teachers are wild lol.

AURORA, Colo. — Though she probably violated no law, photos that allegedly show an Overland High School math teacher spread eagle and topless alarmed her bosses at one of Colorado’s most prominent school districts. So much so that on Tuesday, administrators called an emergency meeting.
“There are some posts on the Twitter page that are of concern,” Cherry Creek School District spokesperson Tustin Amole said. ”Now we have to determine whether anything is violation of district policy.”
The 23-year-old teacher associated with the account, Carly McKinney, is now on paid leave.
In addition to the topless photos, McKinney’s alleged Twitter account, which has now been deleted, posted photos of her partying with alcohol and marijuana. She talked about her “double life” – teacher by day, party animal by night.
One tweet described a situation in which McKinney had marijuana on the Overland High School campus. That comment, in particular, caught her school district’s attention.

“Adults can smoke marijuana in Colorado,” Amole said. “But it is still against state and federal law to use or possess (marijuana) on school property.”
Several students came to the teacher’s defense Tuesday, including Shaun Gannaway and Parker Hinton. In their minds, the marijuana and privacy issues are paramount.
“My t-shirt says CrunkBear13 which is the name she was calling herself on Twitter,” said Gannaway, displaying a shirt that included the Twitter handle along with a marijuana leaf. “She’s a good teacher, a good coach of the volleyball students. She doesn’t deserve punishment for what she does in her off time.”
Hinton echoed those sentiments.
“It’s her personal life,” Hinton said. “As long as it doesn’t take place on campus – and she has denied that it has – we’re going to respect that.”
Other students, like Johan Alvarez and Stephen Smith, had opinions that fell on the opposite end of the spectrum.
“It’s a little too much information,” Smith said. “She doesn’t really need to share that.”
Alvarez was even more blunt.

She's really no different than any other 23 year old female I know...guess that's what happens when teachers get younger though.
Here's the link the to racy pictures

Last edited:
CarlyCrunkBear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where do they find these teachers? :nerd:

Never had teachers like this in high school. :smh: :frown:

Paid leave she is winning.

Last edited:
Man... Social Media is making it too easy for kids these days.

None of my teachers were even close to that age.

...I wood

Last edited:
I'm at the point where I just assume all young teachers are hoochies. Forget the club, I'm gonna start hollerin at teachers for yambs.

^this man knows. Where were all these hot young teacher yambs when I was in high school?

:lol: I have a friend who can't find a teaching job and she believes it's because of all these other teachers giving the young ones bad names.
Like they'll hire someone 40 or 30 instead of a young one fresh out of college

She a freak and teaches math 8). I need to hit up the bars where the teachers hang out.

im apart of an alumni program at my old HS, talk to kids every few months about colleges and stuff. i noticed that all the older teachers from my time are retired and they are bringing in young teachers. they brought some ones that are my age (25) or a few years younger.

Teaching is one of the few careers that pretty much guarantees you a job these days. That's probably why we have so many at such a young age.

:lol: lol this is what happens when u put the internet troll generation in the work force.

I know a couple chicks that they will be writing these same articles about in a year or two :smh:

I know a couple chicks that they will be writing these same articles about in a year or two
mean.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Teaching is one of the few careers that pretty much guarantees you a job these days. That's probably why we have so many at such a young age.
true. schools are hiring younger teachers in hopes of keeping them as long term employees. also, i feel that younger teachers are easier to relate with the kids but the other side is that many of them still have that young and dumb mentality.

these teachers need to do a better job at protecting their lives outside of school though. stop putting themselves out there on social media.

Last edited:
Math teachers strike again. And of course the students want her there :lol:

She was pushing the envelope. Of course she was gonna get axed sooner or later for posting that kinda ish.

Last edited:
Where were these teachers when I was in school?  This new breed of kids rat for acquiring older yambs.

Back
Top Bottom