These teachers are wild lol.

It's official, I was born too soon.
...I wood
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ha no ****, she's just a kid and still on her job's probationary period.....i'd expect nothing less nowadays.

I'm at the point where I just assume all young teachers are hoochies. Forget the club, I'm gonna start hollerin at teachers for yambs.
lol you have no idea bruh bruh, hit a local bar near a high school on friday, you'll find plenty of young teacher *****, they all bout that party time

My fiance is a teacher :evil:

but for real, she has a bunch of friends that teach and I'd say there are probably 2-3 of them that I could seriously consider doing this stuff. The others care about their job and are usually too busy grading and planning to get in any hyjinks.
That said, I have seen them cut loose at work parties and such.

Last edited:
She a freak and teaches math 8). I need to hit up the bars where the teachers hang out.

Teachers don't go out doe, they're all scared this is going to happen. Especially HS teachers.
Girls like her don't seem cautious at all if she's posting pics on her tweeter about getting high, watching twerk team videos, and sleeping naked :lol: :evil:. The teachers around here go out to bars. My brother has run into a few of them. No wild women like her though :smh:.

I left my number at the end of my senior year to my super hot ap bio teacher.. She returned the paper about 10 seconds later giving me a death look. Good thing school ended 20 minutes after :smokin. One of the guys on my dorm floor says hes slept with one of the tas multiple times, we all call ducktales though lmao.. Just noticed the teacher was expressing herself to diplo

Last edited:
i honestly believe the reason for this is because a black man would never do this in the first place....people are just so used to these little white girls havin no damb morals or common sense so it's like, 'eh another white girl,'.
this kind of comment....

kinda racist bro......

if a white person said something similar about a black person ppl would bug

i honestly believe the reason for this is because a black man would never do this in the first place....people are just so used to these little white girls havin no damb morals or common sense so it's like, 'eh another white girl,'.
this kind of comment....

kinda racist bro......

True.  Anyone is capable of doing anything immoral and despite a person's color, it's still inappropriate.

this kind of comment....

kinda racist bro......

look at this thread.  nobody is saying, 'damb ol girl is foul,'.  NOPE.  they laughin at her nickname and talmbout 'wish she was there when i was in school,'.  my original post wasnt racist, it was true.  you seen a ***** goin ham on twitter with naked pics, sayin they got weed in the teachers lounge and all that in the news as a teacher?  nope.  i cant believe that if it happened it wouldnt be news just like this is.  women in general get a pass for everything, dudes gotta be on the look out.  so i will edit my original post to reflect this.  my bad, hope i didn't offend anyone even if i don't personally feel it was offensive.

can someone upload all the crunkbear pics to this thread? I am still dumfounded that a teacher would do this via social media today

Back
Top Bottom