These women now and days are slacking....

In this day and age, it seems that women are not in the business of cooking and/or cleaning.  They're like the last Mohicans...I found this article pretty funny...Study says women gain weight due to lack of housework...
laugh.gif

Have more sex and do more housework, and your waistline MIGHT be smaller....

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/women-gain-weight-due-lack-housework-according-stu/nWc77/

The results of a recent study have sparked a debate. Researchers at the University of South Carolina studied women doing chores from 1965 to 2010.

In the 1960s, women spent an average of 26 hours a week cleaning, cooking and doing laundry.

By 2010, women spent about half that amount and doubled the time in front of a television or computer screen.

The time women spent in screen-based media use increased from 8.3 hours a week in 1965 to 16.5 hours a week in 2010.

The research published in the Public Library of Science Journal shows working women only spend seven hours a week on housework.

Health leaders say the reallocation of time from physical activities to sedentary pastimes has important health consequences.

Some women say the study is flawed because it doesn't take into account what they do at work or other physical activity.

This study was funded via an unrestricted research grant from The Coca-Cola Company.

Most of these so-called ''studies" are really partial with small samples.  Despite what the article says, there are still women that have hard/good work ethics and maintain there homes very well.  The truth is you won't find them posted numerous photos on social networks.... they're handling business.

Most of these so-called ''studies" are really partial with small samples.  Despite what the article says, there are still women that have hard/good work ethics and maintain there homes very well.  The truth is you won't find them posted numerous photos on social networks.... they're handling business.
So do you cook and clean? 

Last edited:
but for realsies...

these new chicks dont eem be knowin how to cook smh

I was textin this nice lookin broad and ended up askin her could she cook.

She replies, "I cant and I dont"

that reduced her max potential to jumpoff

I can cook myself but damn... food is the way to make love a woman, besides sex... of course

No one loves cleaning bathrooms B, you lucked out though that's the worst chore ever.

We're losing recipes was needed in this great, glad to see it

Last edited:
Women are too worried about fitting into the female stereotype.

Shouldn't have given them any rights :smh:

jp

Clean your own house and cook your own food.

Women are not your personal maid.

If you're in a relationship split the cleaning and cooking equally between the two of you.

I am speaking about any man here by saying you're pathetic if you truly think a woman should serve you your food and clean up after you.

Clean your own house and cook your own food.

Women are not your personal maid.

If you're in a relationship split the cleaning and cooking equally between the two of you.

I am speaking about any man here by saying you're pathetic if you truly think a woman should serve you your food and clean up after you.

Who are you simping for? Theres no girls on NT.

Back
Top Bottom