These women now and days are slacking....

Women don't value men as men value women

They are taught from an early age that they are the gift and we are the beggars

That a good man is an exception to the rule, but a good woman is a rule with no exception.

They view men's worth in their utility to them. Playing video games is for losers because it doesn't do anything for women. Masturbating is for perverts because it doesn't do anything for women. Liking non-mainstream music is for losers because it doesn't do anything for women unless it's that special kind that makes women feel like a free spirit. Our output of creativity, culture, art, technology, industry, innovation, and thought is unlimited to them and our energy is the only thing we're good for as men. When they don't get enjoyment out of our energy, they get enjoyment out of our destruction, whether through direct aggression like shaming, man-bullying, or guilt tripping us into submission....our destruction by a proxy system by using mass-scale restructuring of male identity and men's positions in the world to knock us down.

Male energy is a commodity to women and they're at a point in our world where they will never be satisfied with enough male energy.

You don't have a real level of personhood to most women, not as much as other women do to them.

This man knows

Women don't value men as men value women.

They are taught from an early age that they are the gift and we are the beggars.

Man... I read your entire post... but THIS right here?

:pimp: ON... POINT.

Let's put the cooking and cleaning stuff to the side for a sec...

Too many boys were taught to respect females,but were never taught to BE respected by females (and this carries on into adulthood). My dudes are out here taking the nonsense like it's okay... almost as if it's SUPPOSED to be that way and it's sickening.

My guys with young daughters... you can't continue to spoil them and teach them that they're to be treated as "God's gift"... AND THAT'S IT. There has to be a balance in what you're teaching them. I'm saying that because as they say... "fathers LOVE their daughters".

Last edited:
A lot of ******g truth being posted here and I can't go and like every post but thanks because it needs to be said.

There's nothing ******g demeaning after looking after your significant other.

It's like feminists are too good to ******g breast feed now so we got to buy formula. Like how ******g backwards is that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with gender roles. We aren't archaic where that is all a woman is capable of doing but real wrap a woman who can't whip up a meal in the kitchen is a joke and I seriously wonder what her mother taught her.

In the same sense that a man is looked at as a clown if he can't handle certain basic expectations .

It's like chicks gotta have equal opportunities, equal pay, but come time for the pay check a guy is cheap if he wants to split the bill. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom