They Caught Me.....

my gf told me to download the cd so i would put it in my zune to let her barrow it and i listened th the songs and they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

pokerface > illmatic

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what..
but i just heard the song 'til now, aint that bad. and pictures of your sister? haha
grin.gif

really, man

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lady gagas album is straight piff i dont care what any of ya say

paper gangsta
disco inferno
starstruck
lovegame
pokerface
the fame
money honey
beautiful dirty rich

album is CRACK , plus lady gaga has a FATTY

listen to this man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

paper gangsta
disco inferno
starstruck
lovegame
pokerface
the fame
money honey
beautiful dirty rich

listen to this man
pimp.gif

DAMM I used to have a lil hostility towards Mr LUCAS because he used to go off on me whenid make bashing statements towards M.I.A. but Lady GAGA has a serious album and the tunes are totally catchy good to see we got some things in commonCRANK were all fam right?..... yes she does have a nice phatty to be honest, Iwatch POKER FACE on DEMAND over and over just to see that nice blue two piece...

I aint gonna lie, the time I felt embarrased was when I dated this one ********* back in the day when she left a blank CD in my car when Ipods werent in yet..well I was in the ride bumpin and out of nowhere came some song called "I SAW THE SIGNS" and later found out it was bysome group ACE OF BASE.. SMFH now at that to this day cause I played over and over that day...
roll.gif

paper gangsta
disco inferno
starstruck
lovegame
pokerface
the fame
money honey
beautiful dirty rich

pimp.gif
QFMFT. I don't give a *+$% what anybody thinks. Album is DOPE.

aint nuthin wrong with expanding your taste....if its good music, its good music period...

i just got a chance to check out lady gaga for the first time a few weeks ago, and she str8! kinda like the new skool madonna for this generation...

so dont be ashamed! i mean...as long as you werent singin out loud in the mirror with nothing but your FTL briefs, tube socks, and a hair brush for amic...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom