They sell And 1 in Wal Mart now; Skip 2 My Lou is rolling over in his grave at such a falloff

Maybe Wal-Mart is just stepping their game up.
you're right. They got FuBU shoes in there now too and we all know how great that company is doing, both AND1 and Fubu chillin right there next to the Route 66 brand steeltoe "Timberlands."

Last edited:
If I ever started my own clothing company, I would definately NOT be mad that I sold out to a bigger company that sells said clothing in Wal Mart. :smokin

I remember by homeboy tried to make up his own AND1 team, smh, dude was pushing it at school hardbody,smh. Fool made a website and all,lol

Too bad I was the only 1 on it with talent, dude himself sucked.smh. Swore UP AND DOWN he was hotsause. He was more like cold slaw.lol

I was the high flyer. 

(I played Varsity basketball 9-11 grade) 

After reading that, i feel like i would hate you in real life.

Im just sayin.

Pshhhhh BALLUP..........Nuff said, And1 died and all of the players went to Ball Up, going to Asia next month on Tour, they are on fox sports every sunday, nobody has seen this?

I remember by homeboy tried to make up his own AND1 team, smh, dude was pushing it at school hardbody,smh. Fool made a website and all,lol

Too bad I was the only 1 on it with talent, dude himself sucked.smh. Swore UP AND DOWN he was hotsause. He was more like cold slaw.lol

I was the high flyer. 

(I played Varsity basketball 9-11 grade) 
After reading that, i feel like i would hate you in real life.

Im just sayin.
This

You guys are acting like AND1 was Ralph Lauren or something. I'm surprised AND1 wasn't always sold at Wal-Mart. 

However IMO, AND1 changed basketball forever. The impact they had was ASTOUNDING. Following AND1 was definitely of the highlights of my childhood. 

Behold The Prophet is here to drop knowledge.

While And1 is in Walmart they will also be at higher price points at different retailers.  We want to provide products to all people who love the game, regardless of income level. 

I had the Tai Chi low slip ons for my first day of HS....had 2 pairs wht/red and wht/carolina.....Good times
nthat.gif

i remember every single damn kid who played basketball had these in middle school, it was ridiculous :rofl:
img55729089.jpg

glad even as a youngin i still still a nike for life type dude, i thought of And1 as trash back then too :lol:

Those were our team shoes in middle school.....HATED those things.

Pshhhhh BALLUP..........Nuff said, And1 died and all of the players went to Ball Up, going to Asia next month on Tour, they are on fox sports every sunday, nobody has seen this?

'On Hallowed Ground' was one of the first streetball documentaries and it dropped before the streetball craze if I remember correctly.

Had it recorded on a VHS tape when it originally aired on TNT. Dope doc, believe it's available on YouTube?

"I had so many moves, I done shook myself" :smokin

Back
Top Bottom