They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

people literally acting as if the life of a police officer holds more value than an "average citizen" im way passed tired of that bs 
mean.gif

people literally acting as if the life of a police officer holds more value than an "average citizen" im way passed tired of that bs :smh:

It definitely doesn't but what I will say is that you can't deny that they treat them like they matter more.

Just look at the difference in response to these killings when we've lost over 500 black and brown people at their hands the last year.

Everything is just ****** honestly, it's going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does.

exactly 

maybe he can find a way to drop the killer 

but i would vote for him in a lead position 

If anything it puts a BIGGER target on our backs and I doubt that's a coincidence.

While they're playing chess, as a whole, we're playing checkers. No matter who the shooters ACTUALLY were, the first thing the media did was plaster the image of a black man with a gun up for all racists to see. Look at the headlines posted in this thread in the aftermath. Read some of those Twitter feeds.

While the country reacts to this and loses site of the two EXECUTIONS of black men (state sponsored btw... paid leave, no arrests) we'll take a couple of steps backward and have to answer for things we didn't do or condone. You can't see strategy in this?
^^^

I would not be surprised if some white supremacists did this to not only distract public consciousness from Castile and Alton, but to also make it seem like it's BLM vs. Police, both of which have been accomplished.

The events that have taken place are perfect opportunities for domestic terrorist organizations, and terrorist organizations abroad to escalate a war. I pray that for this country.

Killer Mike definitely drops gems but we don't need a leader.

When ever we have a leader they get taken out.

What he is doing now is good enough. People need to actually heed the advice given by him and others who spit knowledge.

Once we anoint someone as a leader they start plotting on ways to stop/kill them.

Last edited:
^^^

I would not be surprised if some white supremacists did this to not only distract public consciousness from Castile and Alton, but to also make it seem like it's BLM vs. Police, both of which have been accomplished.

Wouldn't be surprised either.

This allows them to take control of the narrative back and fuel more racist fear mongering.

That's why I repeat, I need all my black people in here and around the country to stay as safe as possible, we need to come together now just as much as we did in the 60's.

We can't let things play out like this or it will only go way downhill going forward.

I am just so saddened and disheartened with the events over the past 3 days. The past 72 hours have truly been one of the darkest stretches of time in our country. Innocent people losing their lives is not cool. I don't care what side of the coin you're on, this just doesn't sit right. I'm just sitting here thinking. Thinking about the state of our country and how we probably have the most important election in our history coming up soon and how things have completely gone down hill. I'm really at a loss for words, but all you can do is hope that things somehow get better. Enough is enough. I hope those injured make a recovery. RIP to the innocent. That goes for Sterling, Castile, the officers who were killed last night, and all of those who came before them. We've GOT to do better out here as a whole.
WE ain't got to do a got damn thing. 
laugh.gif

The government and police have created this volatile environment and it's on them and solely in their ability to fix it.

^^^

Just for debate purposes, nearly 50% of people killed by police enforcement last year were white while 30% were black.

The statistics are out there, this shouldn't be a white v black thing, but rather a people v government thing.

The government will continue to laugh at civilians as the race side is picked rather than the "people" side.

What he is doing now is good enough. People need to actually heed the advice given by him and others who spit knowledge.

Once we anoint someone as a leader they start plotting on ways to stop/kill them.

Na we still need leadership, enough people aren't even aware of guys like him.

Their needs to be a concerted effort to push the best and brightest black voices forward, how has having no leadership worked for the past 40 years?

It hasn't.

WE ain't got to do a got damn thing. :lol:

The government and police have created this volatile environment and it's on them and solely in their ability to fix it.

I don't agree with the narrative that this is somehow on us but I do agree that we have to be the ones to do something.

Government and police haven't and won't ever do anything unless they are pushed to do it, they've already proved this.

It would be the worse move to stand pat and wait for them to change when there is no incentive for them too.

We have to create that incentive and it won't happen through violence.

Their needs to be a concerted effort to push the best and brightest black voices forward, how has having no leadership worked for the past 40 years?

It hasn't.
well look at what theyve done to our leaders in the past. ***** not gonna change until we take it. and not by physical violence either. 

well look at what theyve done to our leaders in the past. ***** not gonna change until we take it. and not by physical violence either. 

Of course they've attacked our leaders in the past, it's because they actually made real progress.

There's a reason we still talk about MLK/Malcolm/Huey/Bobby and not Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson.

Didn't know the Dallas police chief is black

He said they tried negotiating with 1 of the suspects for hours before they had to use the robot

Suspect didnt kill himself, robot bomb killed him

Last edited:

It hasn't.

He can still do everything he is doing now but like I said once you give the title of "leader" the plotting starts.

Suspect said he was angry at white ppl

Stated he was not affiliated with any group

Stated he did it alone

Back
Top Bottom