They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Light skin myself and I hate tone division in the black community but a light skin black girl has the sweetest ticket out here.

The complete opposite of the big black scary male.

Capital Hill on lockdown
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't know about other dallas peeps but my interactions with the Dallas Police Department has been nothing short of civil and well-mannered. For something tragic like this happen to such a diverse group of police officers and civil ones is heartbreaking. 

This nonsense will only bring diversity in a great city like Dallas and that is the last thing we need in this beautiful
city. 

View media item 2094694
Had to double take...

I had no idea using a robot to detonate a bomb in close proximity to a suspect was a viable option for a police force.

It is a pretty good way to "neutralize" a cowardly racist murderer without putting police at risk. Well done.

Two things:

Police accountability

Perception of blackness

These are the two things that this nation needs to address if we are to move on from this week in a positive direction.

We either talk openly and frankly about WHY blackness as a negative trait is constantly reinforced in American society and HOW the police can be made accountable for their mistakes

OR

We continue to collectively bury our heads in the sand until things get much, much worse.

Last edited:
I had no idea using a robot to detonate a bomb in close proximity to a suspect was a viable option for a police force.

It is a pretty good way to "neutralize" a cowardly racist murderer without putting police at risk. Well done.
yes you did you just didnt realize it, the military has been using remote controlled bombs and drones for a decade

anything the military has, police can get in time of crisis for the most part 

white people do ish like this all the time but its just alot more scarier to the masses when a black person does it because oh my imagine a black man with an automatic.

white americas biggest nightmare right there, they already scared of the meat..

this is exactly what "they" needed to rub our noses to us saying bad ish about the cops.

this does not help our struggle as minorities, they already see us violent animals.

I hate how the suspects are being immediately linked to BLM and blacks in general.

We watched a dude get slaughtered with his wife and daughter in the car left to watch...

Then a team of well organized dudes start busting at cops the very next day...

So the as of yet unidentified suspects must be disgruntled blacks right? 

That rush to judgment only seems to apply when it's blacks against someone else, yet as we deal with the plethora of cases with cops killing blacks we get the popular:

"hey wait for the evidence guyz"

**** is wild annoying. Part of the problem in the first place and don't even realize it. 

Meth needs superpowers so we can ban the blco's of the world in real life. Strap these boys in a moon suit and ship em off to Mars or something.

Last edited:
Just for debate purposes...

Blacks make up 12% of the population white Non-Hispanic Whites make up 63%...

So it shouldn't even be that close...

But even beyond that, people's issue is partly the killings, but moreso the fact that a cop who kills a black person is not going to get indicted on charges, let alone found guilty on charges. Hence them not valuing black lives in tense situations vs. them thinking twice about killing whites even when they hit the cops, and have weapons.

We can't reach for our license like your dumb *** just asked me to without getting turned into swiss cheese in front of my 4 Y/O daughter and fiance, but yet on the other side...

I understand the % of population v % of killings is slighted, but also in the stats it shows a black officer is 3x more likely to kill a black man than white.

My problem with this is the closed eyes to the real issue - government.

I hate to see the race issue as the front runner in these scenarios.

If we could come together as people, the voice will be strong and unified.

Pinning whites v blacks v hispanics etc is only playing into the governments hand.

Everything about these situations is sad, and we as people are just pawns it a sick massive plan to hold society down from realizing the true threats (civil war pushed by government and social media).

This is a race and power issue, and by saying you hate to see race as the frontrunner in this issue, you are totally overlooking the key factor in it. 1 race is using their power to abuse another race. There's no way to talk around that.

This is a race and power issue, and by saying you hate to see race as the frontrunner in this issue, you are totally overlooking the key factor in it. 1 race is using their power to abuse another race. There's no way to talk around that.

Just look at dudes other posts, ignore guys like him.

Philando white coworker is on CNN crying about him. Making him look good. An she talked about how she got pulled over recently for the same thing and they let her go and she can't imagine how it would feel to get pulled over to be black

Back
Top Bottom