They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

7M7Og_f-maxage-0.gif

I don't know Fam, I just don't like the fact that innocent people with no affiliation to recent events died. I am from TX and never knew about DPD being an underground for Klansmen, but I doubt these officers that died had anything to do with that either.
Without going all conspiracy, the KKK was still a prevalent force as late as the 70's. I'm not sure why people think there was a paradigm shift that would change that. The only thing that changed was they got smarter and went rogue.

"Larissa Moore and four of her law school colleagues performed an investigation of unsolved civil rights murders  from 1946 to 1969, under a Syracuse University program, and confirmed an ugly truth. During the Civil Rights movement, one of the KKK’s first orders was to infiltrate police departments, “because the laws don’t apply to them if they are the law,” according to Moore."This echoes an FBI statement in 2006 that white supremacist groups “have historically engaged in strategic efforts to infiltrate and recruit from law enforcement communities.”

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/kkk-has-infiltrated-us-police-departments-decades

Orlando shooter claimed to be apart of multiple terrorist groups even rivals of the same terrorist groups he claimed but really was just a guy in the closet.

Nobody is able to determine the internal motivation of a deceased man. If he stated he completed his terrorist act in the name of ISIS, that is his own internal motivation and driving force behind the behaviour. Whether he is actually tied to the organization is moot in this instance. His motivation, and our verbal record of his motivation is the only applicable evidence.

We need to be safe out here in these streets. Some cops are going to look for retaliation.

Without going all conspiracy, the KKK was still a prevalent force as late as the 70's. I'm not sure why people think there was a paradigm shift that would change that. The only thing that changed was they got smarter and went rogue.

"Larissa Moore and four of her law school colleagues performed an investigation of unsolved civil rights murders from 1946 to 1969, under a Syracuse University program, and confirmed an ugly truth. During the Civil Rights movement, one of the KKK’s first orders was to infiltrate police departments, “because the laws don’t apply to them if they are the law,” according to Moore."This echoes an FBI statement in 2006 that white supremacist groups “have historically engaged in strategic efforts to infiltrate and recruit from law enforcement communities.”

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/kkk-has-infiltrated-us-police-departments-decades

Fam, I'm not disputing anything you said. At all. I just don't agree with the particular police officers dying.

The cowardly murderer stated, "I want to kill white people, and especially white cops" as reported by a black Police Chief.

I hope this is 100% the words the suspect said and not the black cop being used as a puppet to incite [more] fear in people

Which do you think it is though? Not a trap question so I'll answer first.

It's the Chief who happens to be Black, being used as a puppet to get viewers mad by reciting something over and over, that isn't true, IMO

Last edited:
We need to be safe out here in these streets. Some cops are going to look for retaliation.

Been saying this the whole morning.

Please stay safe out here all people of color, black and brown.

A Latino kid was just killed in San Diego on July 4th by the police as well.

They've said "he wanted to kill white people" so many times.
A minute doesn't pass without them saying it.
Everybody just keeps saying it. Every station, every person.

I still can't believe that Dorner Jr. did that spin move before gunning down that cop.

Last edited:
Fam, I'm not disputing anything you said. At all. I just don't agree with the particular police officers dying.
My bad. We're on the same sheet of music, that was more so for general knowledge. But i agree with you, you never wanna see innocent people die. With that said, there's sooo many mind games played, one almost has to abstain from everything so they're not emotionally moved/manipulated. 

My man, they've been doing this regardless of the situation that happened last night.

Something is telling me that the shooters aren't black though. So I'm anxiously awaiting there photos to be released...

It's the Chief who happens to be Black

This is so frustrating,

He doesn't happen to be black. He is black. He is an extremely successful young black male in a very high position of power. He should be celebrated, not demeaned.

They've said "he wanted to kill white people" so many times.
A minute doesn't pass without them saying it.
Everybody just keeps saying it. Every station, every person.

Yet they leave out the fact that he also said he was not affiliated with Black Lives Matter or any group and that he acted on his own volition.

**** is making me physically sick.

I remember saying about a year ago that all of this seems to have provoked police more than anything.

Just look at dudes other posts, ignore guys like him.
"guys like me" ? 

why is it so hard to understand that we as people need to unite rather than continue to divide ? 

not sure whats so hard to understand or grasp by that concept - The most influential civil rights leaders had the same mindset, why so quick to forget that ? 

police brutality is not only towards one race - that is a fact. 

Back
Top Bottom