They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

I was reading on Reddit that protesters helped the cops find the shooters and the cops helped usher the protesters to safety.

I really don't want this to be spun as connected to BLM. The protest wss completely peaceful up to that point.

I was reading on Reddit that protesters helped the cops find the shooters and the cops helped usher the protesters to safety.

I really don't want this to be spun as connected to BLM. The protest wss completely peaceful up to that point.
You know as well as I know that that doesn't matter. The damage has been done and the ignorant like to cling to what suits them.

There are some crazy blacks with nothing to lose who are tired of being brutalized.

Nobody in this thread thinks they shouldn't face justice, you're not saying anything really.

There's bigger issues at work.

Fam, I know that there is a bigger issue, I know, I'm right there with you on that, maybe I'm emotional because I don't think those particular officers deserved to die, they didn't have anything to do with the recent goings ons in Baton Rouge or Minnesota. If people have issues with other people, take it to the people directly involved.

Maybe if some of those cops were convicted this ambush may have not happened.

The color of skin doesn't matter.

The motivation was the Black Lives Matter movement.

The cowardly murderer stated, "I want to kill white people, and especially white cops" as reported by a black Police Chief.

100% racially motivated cowardly act.

That's another thing but that's not News Corp agenda.

The cowardly murderer stated, "I want to kill white people, and especially white cops" as reported by a black Police Chief.

The Black Lives Matter movement doesn't promote violence of any kind, these people were on their own.

Please go to Stormfront with this garbage, either educate yourself on the topic or don't speak.

For all the dudes, especially non black dudes that love to deflect on the racism aspect of police brutality and go straight to blaming the federal government. And preach this talk hollow unity talk to black people

Please tell me why so many private white citizens, and local governmen have to be force to stop beating up on blacks throughout history by the Federal government. From the Civil Wars to Civil Rights

The Federal government has been **** to black folks, but still has a better record that private white society and local governments. White supremacy advances the most when local governments and private bigotted white have power over . That big government is always the most problematic when then actually try to help black folk. But when the conspire to oppress them along with local officials, it is just business as usual.

Non one else finds that down right shameful

Last edited:
There are some crazy blacks with nothing to lose who are tired of being brutalized.
Justifiably so imo but they could at least pick deserving targets. Hate the entire institution of police but gunning down random officers, especially DPD officers known for transparency and diversity, is not the way.

Im also not with the camp that immediately places the accusation on a group of disgruntled blacks.

Last edited:
Fam, I know that there is a bigger issue, I know, I'm right there with you on that, maybe I'm emotional because I don't think those particular officers deserved to die, they didn't have anything to do with the recent goings ons in Baton Rouge or Minnesota. If people have issues with other people, take it to the people directly involved.
It's kinda hard to separate the 2. I don't think I've seen anyone here bring it up but that Dallas Police was essentially an under ground rail road for the Klans Men. Not sure why people think that anything has changed. 

No more of a cowardly act than Baton Rouge or Minnesota. But at least the suspect was held accountable. Can you say that about say, Baton Rouge or Minnesota, or George Zimmerman

The Black Lives Matter movement doesn't promote violence of any kind, these people were on their own.

Please go to Stormfront with this garbage, either educate yourself on the topic or don't speak.

I don't know what Stormfront is, but if it is a website dedicated to relaying factual information stated by violent cowardly murderers, then... Ok.

No more of a cowardly act than Baton Rouge or Minnesota. But at least the suspect was held accountable. Can you say that about say, Baton Rouge or Minnesota, or George Zimmerman

Or any of the other 300 killings of blacks that were unarmed.

It's kinda hard to separate the 2. I don't think I've seen anyone here bring it up but that Dallas Police was essentially an under ground rail road for the Klans Men. Not sure why people think that anything has changed. 

I don't know Fam, I just don't like the fact that innocent people with no affiliation to recent events died. I am from TX and never knew about DPD being an underground for Klansmen, but I doubt these officers that died had anything to do with that either.

Am I wrong for not feeling bad about the cops being killed??

No Fam you aren't, we all have different opinions, because we all have had different experiences, I feel bad for the officers and their families, and the dude that kept getting his photo plastered over the news, but that doesn't mean we are coming for each other's neck. And as I said in the Alton Sterling thread, we have different viewpoints on this, but we stand by what we say with out

View media item 2094724

Am I wrong for not feeling bad about the cops being killed??

I try to never be in the business of judging others, but I'm gonna go ahead and say yes. You are in the wrong.

I am a person with feelings too man. But I always do my best to check myself and try not to be the things that I despise regardless of what may be going on around me.

What does that have to do with ambushing Dallas Police Officers supporting a peaceful protest?

Broad brush?

It's the fact that the suspects were apprehended and will face charges rather than being given paid leave and never being tried at all.

You've already exposed your ignorance, please educate yourself or keep that to yourself.

I hope this is 100% the words the suspect said and not the black cop being used as a puppet to incite [more] fear in people

I try to never be in the business of judging others, but I'm gonna go ahead and say yes. You are in the wrong.

I am a person with feelings too man. But I always do my best to check myself and try not to be the things that I despise regardless of what may be going on around me.

Yea I'm not excusing the death of these police officers or the situation in general. Those cops did not deserve to be killed especially when by all accounts they were friendly and helpful with the protestors. It's one thing if it became a situation where the police where brutalizing them but they were just there actually doing their jobs unlike the cops who should be targeted.

Nobody is talking about the black mother that was shot trying to shield her 4 children from gun fire.

This whole situation is terrible regardless of the side you're on.

Back
Top Bottom