They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Man yall dudes better strap up and stay ready. **** fittna be hectic nationwide.

Take advantage of your rights, THEY ARE YOUR RIGHTS.

Yall can argue about guns are dangerous and peace is better just pack a knife but bump that im gon protect mine.

They got those baton rouge cops ON CAMERA commiting murder and them boys are on PAID leave.

Let that have been one of us and they would have been doggin our familys lookin for us talmbout we got a homicide warrant for you.

Last edited:
2 snipers shot 10 police officers. 3 dead, 3 critical, 2 in emergency surgery

Man yall dudes better strap up and stay ready. **** fittna be hectic nationwide.

Take advantage of your rights, THEY ARE YOUR RIGHTS.

Yall can argue about guns are dangerous and peace is better just pack a knife but bump that im gon protect mine.

Realest **** anyone has said so far

WFAA-TV ‏@wfaachannel8 6m6 minutes ago
BREAKING: DPD Chief David Brown says 10 officers were shot by 2 snipers in downtown Dallas. 3 are dead, 3 are critical, and 2 are in surgery

I'd be surprised if it's him, they said dude got on body armor and bruh has on a sleeveless hoody with jays on
heard that too. instantly thought of this... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/

MV5BMTc3MDYzNDExOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEwMDQ2Mw@@._V1_UY268_CR17,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

This movie is wild af
saw both rampages and it's a perfect example on why there needs to be gun control, movie made me sick to my stomach.

3 dead, 3 critical, 2 in surgery 10 shot

No suspects in custody

Via Dallas police chief

I'm saying, this is only going to make us bigger targets. Besides staying ready, fathers, talk to your sons, hell, daughters too. I just hate that blood was shed, blood of people who didn't have anything to do with the unfolding a of the last couple of days.

This is not the right solution. This is just as bad as what the police are also doing. Makes me absolutely sick from both sides.

they saying snipers? :nerd:

They had witnesses on the news saying there were two snipers on rooftops firing "at least 50 shots" deliberately at police officers. They also showed at least 3 downed police officers on fox news.... they weren't moving either.

Got the ball rolling?

When did this happen?

Yeah seriously. It was about to be the same exact game as always.
I may be desensitized to police brutality but that doesnt mean i dont have faith in reform, i always have high hopes we can all come together as one but unfortunately now i know things wont change

So you were hopeful, nothing had been done to change anything. It was gonna be business as usual.

I'm saying, this is only going to make us bigger targets. Besides staying ready, fathers, talk to your sons, hell, daughters too. I just hate that blood was shed, blood of people who didn't have anything to do with the unfolding a of the last couple of days.

I have no idea who the suspects are at all, nor 100% know the motive, but it seems like some people tired of ******** and taking things into their own hands. Sure, violence may not solve anything, but it looks like this should be a lesson for a group of people who have been legally getting away with cold-blooded murder. Those acts cost innocent people their lives.

Last edited:
we asked for this by letting cops brutally kill people

I hate getting older and seeing the hatred this country has

Back
Top Bottom