They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

I cant get any of the vids on the reddit page to play

Follow the links. Click on the Twitters and Instagram pages being linked, the videos on there page are messed up for some reason but all relevant info will be in that thread first.

I hate that these cops had to die, call me whatever, but these cops didn't kill those two men the other day. Plus this only draws more scrutiny to BLM movement. No good came or will come of this.

Crazy. I mean better something is done then nothing. Can't just let these cops be shooting and hurting people and families. This at least can get the cops on there toes.

It would be better if these guys did their homework and went after cops that had a history instead of random dudes.

You really think shooting random cops at a protest will make a cop with malice intent change his ways when he's on the job?

I dont feel sorry for these cops.

Yeah its messed up random cops were killed and shot, but look here man, these cops ruin familys, kill us, beat us, plant stuff on us, use us to meet quotas

And we sposed to feel bad?

Yakk better STRAP UP and stock up on ammo.

You got to be a complete bozo to not want a gun.

HOW THE HELL YOU GONA PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE GUNS AND YOU DONT HAVE GUNS?!?!

Last edited:
These cops were walking with protesters too. 
mean.gif

I'm hearing two shooters with snipers and body armor. 

Yeah its messed up random cops were killed and shot, but look here man, these cops ruin familys, kill us, beat us, plant stuff on us, use us to meet quotas

HOW THE HELL YOU GONA PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BY PEOPLE THAT HAVE GUNS AND YOU DONT HAVE GUNS?!?!

I can't rock with this but I understand where you come from but I am not an "eye for an eye" person

HOW THE HELL YOU GONA PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BY PEOPLE THAT HAVE GUNS AND YOU DONT HAVE GUNS?!?!

"These ***** rob us, rape our womens and kill us...."

You part of the problem

HOW THE HELL YOU GONA PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE GUNS AND YOU DONT HAVE GUNS?!?!

This is the most unintelligent comment I have seen in a long time. I get why you'd post this, but think logically bro. You can say anything that causes harm ruins,kills, etc, etc. That is someone who won't go back to see their family. If you're cool with that, you're part of the problem and are no better than those insinuating it.

Last edited:
This is unfortunate but Im not losing any sleep over it. I'm desensitized to all this at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom