They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Just so yall ******* dudes that be ridin the police so hard, you got trained snipers outchea takin cops out. What message does this send?

PEOPLE ARE FED UP!!

Ive seen ONE sniper rifle in the hood my whole life but have never know someone that was capable of shootin it wit accuracy.

Im tellin yall, STRAP UP.

Girl they interviewed said dude that was arrested was just sitting next to them.
Why did he have a vest on?

This isn't even justice. This clowns killed random cops in a different city.
This. The Dallas police were live tweeting the protest before the shots broke out. Officers were even there marching and supporting it.

It's disgusting that this situation has gotten this bad on both sides

Last edited:
No suspects in custody according to CNN. These innocent cops shouldn't have had to die, I hope those three cops (2 from Baton Rouge, and 1 from Minneapolis) realize that they were the catalyst for this.

Crazy. I mean better something is done then nothing. Can't just let these cops be shooting and hurting people and families. This at least can get the cops on there toes.

It would be better if these guys did their homework and went after cops that had a history instead of random dudes.

Back
Top Bottom