They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

After lurking this thread for awhile, can confirm Ninja is a certified house slave.

see what i mean? :lol: :smh:

Hispanics dont talk about eachother like this.

identity politics is all ya know. its sad really...but hey, thats what ya want right?

giphy.gif

Since it's gotta be spelled out for you, NOTHING about the transatlantic slave trade was a cakewalk. NOTHING.

in a vaccum? no... compared to a waaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer islamic slave trade which arguably was more brutal & inhumane?

yes. while da United States was enjoying full civil right on this side of da world, people were still getting bought & sold like property, so "cakewalk" or w/e idiom u wanna insert to describe it applies.

Fully Civil Rights for black people!? When did this happen :lol:

Ninja you stay wanting give the United States and the Atlantic Slave trade credit for not being as bad the Arab Slave trade.

because it wasn't..and thats a statical fact.

What is the god damb point of even binding it up?

To tell black people in America to "stop complaining it could have been worst"?

It doesn't excuse anything that happen in the America to black people, not a damb thing.

I have never been a slave in the sense that my ancestors were, but I know nothing about slavery was a cake walk. That's just flat out disrespectful. Whether Islamic , Arabian, or North American, flat out disrespectful. Tell that to the North American slaves, "Hey! Quit your ******, this is a cake walk compared to slavery else where" nah man, that's bull****. How the **** is slavery of any sort a cake walk?

People want to discredit the trials and tribulations that blacks have had to endure, but yet, they want to appropriate certain aspects, everything is cool about being black, unless you have to struggle.

BINGO.

After lurking this thread for awhile, can confirm Ninja is a certified house slave.

This assessment has been a statistical fact for quite some time :lol:

Last edited:
Since it's gotta be spelled out for you, NOTHING about the transatlantic slave trade was a cakewalk. NOTHING.

in a vaccum? no... compared to a waaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer islamic slave trade which arguably was more brutal & inhumane?

yes. while da United States was enjoying full civil right on this side of da world, people were still getting bought & sold like property, so "cakewalk" or w/e idiom u wanna insert to describe it applies.

Fully Civil Rights for black people!? When did this happen :lol:

Ninja you stay wanting give the United States and the Atlantic Slave trade credit for not being as bad the Arab Slave trade.

because it wasn't..and thats a statical fact.

What is the god damb point of even binding it up?

To tell black people in America to "stop complaining it could have been worst"?

perspective is everything, and like i said..im still right, so when u ready to step off that soap box da facts are on my side.

Again, here we go, this minority group does this/does that, whilst still continuing to be a damn minority. So, Hispanics don't do this, but blacks do that, doesn't matter what any group does, we're looked at the same way. Furthermore, if you've never left the confines of your "utopia" you don't know who does what, so how can you lecture anyone about what they do or don't, all you know is just what you've seen in said utopia.

identity politics is all ya know. its sad really...but hey, thats what ya want right?

giphy.gif

And making excuses for systemic racism and white supremacy is all you know

more like understanding its a partisan issue, something u don't even acknowledge :smh: :lol:

unfortunately alot of you typing have no clue that alot of those practices from the jim crow area are still in tact in places like the south.

there are reminders everywhere such as streets named after slave owners.

the street that the emanuel church is located, is named after a slave owner and proponent of slavery.

white girls dream of getting married on plantations where men were murdered and women raped against their will.

the slave houses and and market are tourist attractions.

you see hotels and restaurants with black workers looking like the help.

white people love the old charleston and wish things were like back in the days,

sitting on the porch while the slaves pick cotton and you get rich, black maids clean after your kids and wife.

all while they sip on sweet tea from their porch.

unfortunately alot of you typing have no clue that alot of those practices from the jim crow area are still in tact in places like the south.

there are reminders everywhere such as streets named after slave owners.

the street that the emanuel church is located, is named after a slave owner and proponent of slavery.

white girls dream of getting married on plantations where men were murdered and women raped against their will.

the slave houses and and market are tourist attractions.

you see hotels and restaurants with black workers looking like the help.

white people love the old charleston and wish things were like back in the days,

sitting on the porch while the slaves pick cotton and you get rich, black maids clean after your kids and wife.

all while they sip on sweet tea from their porch.

Fam I totally believe and agree with what you said, I lived in Charleston, I've seen it, but let others tell it, it isn't that bad because it is or was worse somewhere else.

Again, here we go, this minority group does this/does that, whilst still continuing to be a damn minority. So, Hispanics don't do this, but blacks do that, doesn't matter what any group does, we're looked at the same way.

by whom? whites? thats da problem..ya still worried about what white people think about you, ya da one giving them power when you do that.

im in a "uptopia" perhaps maybe ya need to start setting ya own.

by whom? whites? thats da problem..ya still worried about what white people think about you, ya da one giving them power when you do that.

im in a "uptopia" perhaps maybe ya need to start setting ya own.

No Hood, I'm not worried about what white people think, I hate when other minority groups tell blacks how to act and live their lives, like they have it figured out, whites treat them the same as us. My utopia is pretty straight, but I am aware of things going on outside my utopia. My utopia isn't indicative of the country.

giphy.gif

more like understanding its a partisan issue, something u don't even acknowledge :smh: :lol:

Systemic racism facing black people is just a made up partisan issue. :smh:

You think you're dropping knowledge, all you're doing is exposing yourself as an ignorance, uninformed dude once again.

To me, a lot of this sounds like what some people would say if the had access to satellite radio. No real personal experience, but what is spewed on satellite radio.

giphy.gif

You think you're dropping knowledge, all you're doing is exposing yourself as an ignorance, uninformed dude once again.

i already posted links from da left leaning NPR proving that its a partisan issue..so im afraid you're da misinformed one.

i already posted links from da left leaning NPR proving that its a partisan issue..so im afraid you're da misinformed one.
Jesus christ

Blacks and other minorites generally get significantly longer sentences for the exact same crime as a white person. Is that simply a made up partisan issue?

Unarmed black men are fatally shot by police at a more alarming rate than their white counterparts. Is that also a partisan issue?

With the exact same cv but a "white and black name", the cv with the black name receives significantly less callbacks than the one with a white name. Is this also some made up partisan issue?

You are by far the most ignorant person I've ever come across throughout my entire life. You're even worse than my white supremacist dad.

giphy.gif

Black issues, especially systemic racism, are a political football to white Democrats and Republicans.

But it is a real issue for black people.

One radio link doesn't prove you right that systemic racism isn't real. And I post links for days showing it is.

And nice you want to bring up links when you ignore everyone of mine I have posted that contradicts points you make.

Tried to tell y'all homie is clearly suffering from a concussion. It's not all there for him.

Last edited:
still wrong and u still agruing :lol: :smh:

defending partisan ideology vs da actual reality..i shouldn't be surprised.

Da Ninjaood though process:

1. Form opinion

2. Seek articles that confirm opinion. A paragraph will even do out of an article that argues against my opinion

3. Repeat constantly that I am right, because of said articles

4. Ignore articles and sources proving I'm wrong, even when someone highlights the source I posted contradicts my opinion

5. Get opinion torn apart from different angles

6. Declare I'm the winner of the argument anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom