Things about your fellow NTers that you've always wondered

Whered megatron go?
Inb4 megatron?
Dude was on point about always being first post. :smokin

When Snuggles-Mcduggal left, NT stopped being a real shoe forum. General was just General, and Jordan/Nike forums turned into hyoebeast heaven. JB used to be a pace you could actually go and talk about shoes, now you'd be lucky to find a thread that wasn't indecipherable talk about bots and online B-grade early release pairs of some disgusting elephant-print, neon green, spike piece of trash that should have been laughed out of the design room.

Oh um, so I guess my question would be, uh, what happened to snuggles?

Anybody know what happened to Nowitzness?

He asked for his account to be deleted, he'll probably come back in the future, at least I think.

Oh um, so I guess my question would be, uh, what happened to snuggles?

I think the account is still there, just not very active as it used to be.

I knicks Fresh Knicks I (sp?) posts from time to time @ the guy who asked.

Why the music forum don't be poppin like that? :\

The DC situation 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Nah, DCAllAmerican is far too cheap to be a female. Everything you own/spend money on is excessive and foolish to him.

You bought a car? Why didn't you buy a bicycle instead?
You bought a bicycle? Why didn't you buy running shoes and walk instead?
You bought $100 running shoes? Why didn't you hunt wild animals and make shoes out of their hides instead?

You will never win against him when it comes to frugality. Most women who spend as much time on the internet as he does probably go online shopping a lot and wouldn't have such ideas
The only way someone can be so opinionated and one sided was if they were trolling and trying to live up to a gimmick...sort of like antidope.

Back
Top Bottom